Did you love the Hourglass Illume Sheer Color Trio and were left gutted when the product was discontinued? Well it turns out it wasn’t discontinued after all. Hourglass were reformulating the award-winning palette to make it vegan, and it’s coming back!
Hourglass Illume Sheer Color Trio
This luxurious face trio palette is designed to give the face a luminous wash of colour, thanks to the luxe creme-to-satin finish, featuring a bronzer, blusher and highlighter all in one.
The Hourglass Illume Sheer Color Trio is said to be versatile, and provides everything you need for both sheer definition and colour. It’s formulated to seemingly melt into the skin, to give your complexion an incredibly radiant and natural finish, housed within a stunning bronze metallic Hourglass compact.
The Hourglass Illume Sheer Color Trio is a multitasking palette giving you the essentials you need to define, brighten and highlight your face. Imparting a soft, natural finish to the skin which remains fresh without blotching or streaking.
Hourglass claims the weightless cremes are highly blendable and mistake-proof, resulting in an effortlessly natural makeup look.
- Bronzer – Gently blend bronzer onto hollows of the temples, cheeks and jawline in a “3” shape.
- Blush – Apply blush to apples of cheeks, blending up towards the temples.
- Highlighter – Use the highlighter to illuminate tops of cheekbones, brow bone, bridge of nose and cupid’s bow.
Included within the Hourglass Illume Sheer Color Trio are the following;
- Neutral bronzer creates a natural tan, subtly bronzing and defining the face.
- Sheer rose blush gives soft and universally flattering color to the cheeks.
- Champagne highlighter creates a luminous glow without heavy glitter or shimmer.
The three shades have a sheer formula, and are buildable so you can apply as much or as little as you like, and can be blended together to create custom shades. The new and improved vegan formula is also said to be better for a more even application too.
The original Hourglass Illume Sheer Color Trio won The Knot “Best Palette” award 2016, so it’ll be interesting to see what the new formula is like, and how it compares to the award winning original. It’s such a beautiful palette, and many Hourglass fans will be delighted it’s making a full comeback.
You can sign upto the waiting list to be notified as soon as it’s available right here.