Do you always struggle when you’re asked what you want for Christmas? The new Harvey Nichols and The Perfume Society Fragrance Discovery Box is the perfect solution, especially if you love luxury fragrance.
I never know what to say whenever I’m asked what I want, as I’m just not very good when I’m on the spot, and I am also very indecisive which never helps either!
Harvey Nichols and The Perfume Society Fragrance Discovery Box
The Harvey Nichols and The Perfume Society Fragrance Discovery Box is the second version of the box, after Harvey Nichols launched one last Christmas and it was an instant sell out, so they’re back yet again this year with an even more impressive.
“Our beauty buyers, together with Jo Fairley and Lorna McKay, Co-Founders of The Perfume Society, have carefully curated the Discovery Box to include twelve unique fragrances.
The box is an introduction to new names, including Atelier Materi and Maison Crivelli, who have both recently landed in the UK. There are also classic offerings, from Creed and Ramon Monegal alongside new scents from Maison Francis Kurkdjian and Juliette Has A Gun. “
The Harvey Nichols and The Perfume Society Fragrance Discovery Box is £45, yet the value of the fragrances inside the box is over £90 which is amazing value.
It’s so beautifully presented within a fold out box with individual drawers complete with navy satin door tabs, and a navy satin ribbon tying the box shut. Inside the box, there are six individual drawers, each containing six different fragrance brands, and multiple fragrances for most of the brands;
- CREED Aventus, Aventus Cologne and Aventus For Her – a trilogy of The House of Creed’s best-selling fragrances inspired by powerful men and women of history.
- MAISON FRANCIS KURKDJIAN L’Homme A la Rose – this woody floral eau de parfum is Francis Kurkdijian’s free interpretation of a rose for men.
- JULIETTE HAS A GUN Lipstick Fever – inspired by a streak of lipstick, a feminine essential. Focusing on the enchanting, historical notes used in lipsticks.
- RAMON MONEGAL Flamenco – flamenco is a profound and passionate art…orange flower petals, rose and jasmine are interwoven with sandal and cedarwood, set on a base of nectar of saffron, amber and musk.
- MAISON CRIVELLI Papyrus Moleculaire, Santal Volcanique and Iris Malikhan – defined by modernity, contrasts and surprises.
- ATELIER MATERI – Santal Blond, Peau d’Ambrette and Cuir d’Iris – inspired by the power and raw beauty of nature, each perfume explores a single raw ingredient.
The Harvey Nichols and The Perfume Society Fragrance Discovery Box is such a special gift idea, as you’re introducing the recipient to some really luxurious, niche fragrances and the miniature sized bottles / tubes allow them to fully try all the scents, and they can then purchase the full size if they wish to.
I like that by purchasing the Harvey Nichols and The Perfume Society Fragrance Discovery Box, you don’t have to worry about what notes or types of fragrances they like, as this box gives them everything, and it’s such a beautiful box.
If you like the look of the special Harvey Nichols and The Perfume Society Fragrance Discovery Box, it’s available right now whilst stocks last.