If you’re a massive Harry Potter fan, you’re going to want to know all about the amazing new Harry Potter x ULTA Eyeshadow Palette Collection, which has launched right here.
Many beauty brands bring out collaborative collections, teaming up with a licensed entity like Disney or Sanrio, but they’re rarely executed well.
However, the Harry Potter x ULTA Eyeshadow Palette Collection looks like a fantastic collection, so keep on reading to find out more..
Harry Potter x ULTA Eyeshadow Palette Collection
Quite a few brands have created Harry Potter themed products such as Primark and Boots, but they can be a little tacky or feel a little irrelevant.
The Harry Potter x ULTA Eyeshadow Palette Collection consists of four eyeshadow palettes, with each of the four palettes reflecting each of the four Harry Potter houses;
- Gryffindor – named after Godric Gryffindor
- Slytherin – named after Salazar Slytherin
- Hufflepuff – named after Helga Hufflepuff.
- Ravenclaw – named after Rowena Ravenclaw
ULTA x Harry Potter Gryffindor Eye Shadow Palette
- Row 1: Peach (cool peach matte), Autumn (brick red matte), Chocolate Frog (brown matte)
- Row 2: Pure (yellow beige matte), Passion (golden shimmer), Howler (warm brown shimmer)
- Row 3: Mandrake (mauve pink matte), Chestnut (deep wine matte), Cocoa (cool brown shimmer)
ULTA x Harry Potter Slytherin Eye Shadow Palette
- Row 1: Resourceful (yellow beige matte), Ambitious (warm brown shimmer), Determined (medium sage green shimmer)
- Row 2: Realistic (yellow green shimmer), Driven (army green matte), Innovative (silver shimmer)
- Row 3: Perfection (deep cool brown matte), Bold (plum matte), Charming (black)
ULTA x Harry Potter Hufflepuff Eyeshadow Palette
- Row 1: Sherbert (neutral beige matte), Sunset (bronze with gold sparkle), Lumos (white with silver shimmer)
- Row 2: Golden Snitch (golden shimmer), Galleon (mustard yellow matte), Earth (plum matte)
- Row 3: Honest (cool gray matte), Rust (taupe with silver glitter), Burrow (cool brown shimmer)
ULTA x Harry Potter Ravenclaw Eyeshadow Palette
- Row 1: Natural (cool beige matte), Fang (cool gray matte), Beauxbatons (baby blue with shimmer)
- Row 2: Hedwig (bright white with silver glitter), Pigwidgeon (chocolate brown matte), Ghost (cool gray with silver glitter)
- Row 3: Bark (warm light brown matte), Pixie (bright blue with silver glitter), Twilight (deep blue shimmer)
Each of the four palettes within the Harry Potter x ULTA Eyeshadow Palette Collection are $16 each, and contain nine powder eyeshadows.
All the shadows have fun Harry Potter collaboration themed names, and the palettes are each colour coded to reflect which house they represent. You can also purchase all four palettes in a special, limited edition vault for $50.
They all have cardboard packaging, and they look super sleek too. I think $16 is quite reasonable too, especially for a licensed brand like Harry Potter.
The Harry Potter x ULTA Eyeshadow Palette Collection is just a small selection of products from the whole ULTA x Harry Potter collection, which you can find right here.
All images belong to ULTA Beauty.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!