However, the Harry Potter x ULTA Eyeshadow Palette Collection looks like a fantastic collection, so keep on reading to find out more..
Quite a few brands have created Harry Potter themed products such as Primark and Boots, but they can be a little tacky or feel a little irrelevant.
The Harry Potter x ULTA Eyeshadow Palette Collection consists of four eyeshadow palettes, with each of the four palettes reflecting each of the four Harry Potter houses;
- Gryffindor – named after Godric Gryffindor
- Slytherin – named after Salazar Slytherin
- Hufflepuff – named after Helga Hufflepuff.
- Ravenclaw – named after Rowena Ravenclaw
- Row 1: Peach (cool peach matte), Autumn (brick red matte), Chocolate Frog (brown matte)
- Row 2: Pure (yellow beige matte), Passion (golden shimmer), Howler (warm brown shimmer)
- Row 3: Mandrake (mauve pink matte), Chestnut (deep wine matte), Cocoa (cool brown shimmer)
- Row 1: Resourceful (yellow beige matte), Ambitious (warm brown shimmer), Determined (medium sage green shimmer)
- Row 2: Realistic (yellow green shimmer), Driven (army green matte), Innovative (silver shimmer)
- Row 3: Perfection (deep cool brown matte), Bold (plum matte), Charming (black)
- Row 1: Sherbert (neutral beige matte), Sunset (bronze with gold sparkle), Lumos (white with silver shimmer)
- Row 2: Golden Snitch (golden shimmer), Galleon (mustard yellow matte), Earth (plum matte)
- Row 3: Honest (cool gray matte), Rust (taupe with silver glitter), Burrow (cool brown shimmer)
- Row 1: Natural (cool beige matte), Fang (cool gray matte), Beauxbatons (baby blue with shimmer)
- Row 2: Hedwig (bright white with silver glitter), Pigwidgeon (chocolate brown matte), Ghost (cool gray with silver glitter)
- Row 3: Bark (warm light brown matte), Pixie (bright blue with silver glitter), Twilight (deep blue shimmer)
All the shadows have fun Harry Potter themed names, and the palettes are each colour coded to reflect which house they represent. You can also purchase all four palettes in a special, limited edition vault for $50.
They all have cardboard packaging, and they look super sleek too. I think $16 is quite reasonable too, especially for a licensed brand like Harry Potter.