Harrods have jumped on the beauty box bandwagon, with the launch of the new Harrods The Beauty Box. So many retailers are now launching curated beauty boxes, and it’s so much fun showcasing them all for you here on Makeup Muddle. If you’d like to find out all about this offering from Harrods, keep on reading…
“Packed with skincare goodies and haircare heroes designed to give you that feelgood glow, The Beauty Box Hair & Beauty Salon Edition celebrates the opening of the new Hair & Beauty Salon here at Harrods.
We’ve filled this little box of luxury with a selection of full-size products, travel-friendly miniatures and covetable samples of the salon’s bestselling brands.“
So, which products are inside the Harrods The Beauty Box?
- Murad Nutrient Water Gel 7.5ml
- Olaplex No.3 100ml
- Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm 50ml
- Temple Spa Trufflesque 7ml (look out for the Temple Spa Advent Calendar 2021 later this year)
- Aromatherapy Associates City Serenity Bath & Shower Oil 3ml
- Larry King A Social Life For Your Hair 30ml
- Rahua Hydration Shampoo 22ml
- Rahua Hydration Conditioner 22ml
- Sisley Hair Rituel Precious Hair Oil 10ml
- Christophe Robin Purifying Sea Salt Scrub
The Harrods The Beauty Box is a really great box, featuring luxury treats for the hair, face and body, and is limited edition, and expected to sell out quickly, so get your hands on it now whilst you can.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!