Today, Gucci have launched two exciting new products in their base product collection; the Gucci Sérum De Beauté Fluide Soyeux Primer and the Gucci Fluide De Beauté Fini Naturel Foundation. Gucci revamped their whole makeup range two years ago, and ever since they overhauled the range, the Gucci beauty brand has gone from strength to strength.
“A celebration of identity, the new Sérum de Beauté Fluide Soyeux silk priming serum has been meticulously crafted to harness, reveal and perfect the distinctive qualities of the individual.
Its universal, non-sticky formula is suitable for all skin types—gliding on smoothly to even tone and plump skin while creating a natural finish with a soft glow effect.
Imbued with lightweight agents that blur fine lines and pores, the primer can be worn alone or in preparation for a fuller look using other beautifying tools like Gucci’s Fluide De Beauté Fini Naturel liquid foundation.”
The Gucci Sérum De Beauté Fluide Soyeux Primer is currently only available on the Gucci website, but it will be launching at other Gucci stockists very soon. It’s £41 and contains 30ml / 1.0 fl.oz of product in a clear frosted glass bottle with a blush pink lid embossed with a Gucci logo.
- Squalane: Helps replenish the moisture barrier, leaving skin hydrated and luminous.
- Powder Technology: Imparts an elegant silky texture for better blendability and a natural finish.
- Elastomer Technology: Provides a soft-focus effect, which minimizes pores and texture.
Gucci describes the new Gucci Sérum De Beauté Fluide Soyeux Primer as being a translucent primer, with an universal formula suitable for all skin types. Featuring a luminous, natural finish for even tone and gives the skin a plumping effect.
The formula is imbued with spherical powders for seamlessly silky application, and contains natural-origin agents and olive emollients for a refreshing and hydrating effect without blocking pores.
- Varied applications – Warm small amount on a sanitized palette or your hand, then apply using fingertips, a disposable sponge or a foundation brush.
- Adjustable results – Can be worn alone to blur the effects of pores, lines and wrinkles, or used as a long-lasting base to comfortably keep foundation in place.
I really like the sound of this Gucci Sérum De Beauté Fluide Soyeux Primer, especially as it’s supposedly a silk priming serum. I love serum based primers like the Hourglass Serum Primer, so I think I’d probably quite enjoy this Gucci version too. If you fancy giving it a try, it’s available right here.