I love it whenever Gucci Beauty launches something new, but the Gucci Rouge à Lèvres Lunaison Glitter Lipstick Collection might be one of the prettiest lipstick collections launching this year. If you’d like to find out more about the Gucci Rouge à Lèvres Lunaison Glitter Lipstick Collection, please keep on reading…
Gucci Rouge à Lèvres Lunaison Glitter Lipstick Collection
“Self-expression is the color of the season in this online exclusive collection of Rouge à Lèvres Lunaison glitter lipsticks. Encapsulated in special packaging are rich, high-intensity hues with a glittery finish.“
The Gucci Rouge à Lèvres Lunaison Glitter Lipstick Collection includes three absolutely gorgeous high-impact glitter lipsticks inspired by tradition and finished with the shimmer of uninhibited style.
“This lipstick has a rich and creamy texture that melts softly on the lips with an ultra-fine layer of glimmer and iridescence, while the sparkling shades appear bold and unexpected as you swipe.
It is infused with different types of glitter to create a multidimensional sparkly and a lustrous layer of intense color on the lips.“
The image above makes it look like two different types of lipstick, but the third lipstick shows the packaging a lot better than the first two lipsticks. In the first two lipsticks, it looks like the metal casing has a matte finish, but it would appear it actually has a shinier, more luxe effect.
- A gold-toned, Art Deco-inspired time capsule wrapped in fuchsia.
- Vivid colors with an iridescent sparkle that captures the light.
- Inspired by the designs of vintage makeup, the lipstick is presented in a precious gold-toned tube etched with a decorative Art Deco influenced motif, topped with a fuchsia cap
- Iridescent finish lipstick
- Moisturizing formula mixed with glitter for a sparkling effect
- Floral fragrance with violet notes and a soft, fruity scent
- Dermatologically tested
- The lipsticks within all of the collections can be layered and blended to create new colors and finishes
The Gucci Rouge à Lèvres Lunaison Glitter Lipstick Collection includes the following three lipsticks;
- 302 Agatha Orange – orange red
- 402 Vantine Fuchsia – fuchsia
- 511 Madge Red – deep red
What makes the Gucci Rouge à Lèvres Lunaison Glitter Lipstick Collection so special, is that the three shades in the collection are all existing lipstick shades. It’s just that they’ve had a glittery glamorous makeover for Christmas.
So if you already own one of the shades and love it, you can now purchase the same shade, with the most amazing glittery finish. They look absolutely beautiful in the bullets, but also the bright purple casing. They’re the perfect lipsticks for a holiday collection, and they’re available right now.