Gucci used to have lip liners as part of their original beauty brand collection, back when their packaging was black and gold. Gucci have been relaunching each product, product by product, and it’s time for their new lip liners to be launched…
The Gucci Crayon Contour Des Lévres Lip Liner collection includes six different lip liner pencils, which are wooden, conventional lip liner pencils in that they need to be sharpened.
The pencils are an off white colour, with gold chrome accents, and each pencil has a band of colour towards the end of the pencil to show which shade the lip liner is.
“Crayon Contour des Lèvres naturally enhances the fullness of the lips. With a soft and blendable formula, the lip contour pencil glides across the mouth with ease for the ultimate precision finish.
In a range of intensely bold and soft universal nudes and reds, this is the perfect tool to fill and shape the lips for true staying power.“
- Instant and intense bold colour
- Feather-proof finish
- Vegan formula
- Stays put for four hours
- Shea Butter, Jojoba and Canola Oils ensure creamy and soft texture that swipes effortlessly onto the lips
- Presented in a sleek white tube with a gold-plated cap, the color of the lip liner, and finished with Gucci lettering in gold
- Can be used as a base before a lipstick—especially when wearing a mask—and as a lipstick for balanced or bitten-effect lips
- Designed to match Rouge À Lèvres Voile, Satin and Mat lipstick shades
- Dermatologically tested
Let’s take a look at the six shades within the Gucci Crayon Contour Des Lévres Lip Liner Collection…
01 Nude – pinky beige
02 Tendre – rosewood
03 Miel – caramel
04 Rouge – The Gucci Red
05 Rubis – cranberry red
06 Bordeaux – rusty red
The liners all look very pigmented, especially as the photos of the models have the lip colouring in the entirety of the lips.
I like that the lips have a subtle sheen to them, which is rare for lip liners, as they tend to be quite matte. If you want to check out the new Gucci Crayon Contour Des Lévres Lip Liner Collection, they’re available right now.