Gucci Beauty are quite quirky as a brand, with very unique campaigns and collections. The Gucci Beauty Rouge a Levres Gothique Lipstick Collection has just launched on their website, in addition to the Gucci Beauty L’Obscur Mascara. This new lipstick collection is pretty out there, and definitely won’t appeal to everyone but keep reading to find out more about the Gucci Beauty Rouge a Levres Gothique Lipstick Collection.
Gucci Beauty Rouge a Levres Gothique Lipstick Collection
Collection of dark shade lipsticks with a long-lasting finish, Rouge à Lèvres Gothique delivers deep, ultra-pigmented colour with a metallic finish. Pearls of specially formulated carbon black pigment are blended with the rich, creamy formula—the small beads delivering bursts of dark undertones that blend with the main shade to create an intense, glimmering hue.
- Metallic finish lipstick
- Specially formulated with pigments that reflect light, creating a shimmering, metallic effect
- Moisturizing formula glides on smoothly for a creamy finish
- Floral fragrance with violet notes and a soft, fruity scent
- Dermatologically tested
- Inspired by the designs of vintage makeup, the lipstick is presented in a precious gold-toned casing topped with a glossy black tube illuminated with gold stars, recalling sparkling fireworks set against the night sky
- The lipsticks within all of the collections can be layered and blended to create new colours and finishes
- This product is made using an animal-friendly, vegan formula
There are nine different shades within the Gucci Beauty Rouge a Levres Gothique Lipstick Collection;
- 25 Goldie Red – Specially chosen by the Creative Director, this shade is specially marked with the number 25 and a star—two symbols seen throughout the House's collections
- 409 Billie Magenta – deep magenta
- 408 Norma Pink – deep pink
- 306 Letty Orange – deep orange
- 705 Lynn Silver – deep silver pink
- 706 My Forbidden Past – deep gold
- 707 Charlotte Blue – deep grey blue
- 708 Victoriana Blue – deep blue
- 709 Princess Olga Green – deep green
Each of the nine shades are £39 each, which is almost in Tom Ford territory in terms of price but you only have to look at the stunning gold and black, starry packaging to know that this is a super luxe lip collection.
The shades within the Gucci Beauty Rouge a Levres Gothique Lipstick Collection are all a bit out there for my personal taste, and I don’t like metallic lipstick on myself but I think the whole gothic vibe of this collection is really fun, especially as most brands stick to the ‘safe’ nude, pink and reds for lipstick launches. The Gucci Beauty Rouge a Levres Gothique Lipstick Collection are available to purchase right now via their Gucci Beauty website or through Net a Porter.