Good Molecules have teamed up with Beautylish to create the special edition Good Molecules The Superstars Box, which is an amazing special beauty box featuring a collection of bestselling Good Molecules skincare products for a fantastic price.
Good Molecules The Superstars Box
“Want to try Good Molecules? We created a limited edition box set with eight bestsellers—all at a special price (55% savings!) just for you.
A limited edition box set with eight full-sized bestsellers at a special price.
See a difference in your skin with everything you need for a safe, science-backed skincare routine—all in one box.“
The Good Molecules The Superstars Box is on sale for $35, however the value of the products within the set is $78, which is such amazing value for money. Inside the set, you get the following products;
- Good Molecules Discoloration Correcting Serum
- Good Molecules Niacinamide Brightening Toner
- Good Molecules Overnight Exfoliating Treatment
- Good Molecules Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Good Molecules Pure Cold-Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil
- Good Molecules Rosewater Daily Cleansing Gel
- Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer
- Good Molecules Yerba Mate Wake Up Eye Gel
I can’t believe how good a deal this set is, and I’m tempted to pick it up myself, to give Good Molecules a try, as I’ve heard some really great things about their skincare products, and it’s available for purchase right now.
All images belong to Good Molecules.
Thank you @snoopycoupon for the beauty news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!