Glow Recipe have been teasing their newest launch for a couple of weeks now, and even gave those that ordered from their website, a mini lab sample of their newest launch, so they could try the product ahead of the full launch.
Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Smoothing Enzyme Cleansing Balm
The Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Smoothing Enzyme Cleansing Balm, in a nutshell, is a PEG-free cleansing balm that smooths the look of skin with natural papaya enzymes, while melting away stubborn makeup, dirt, oil, and SPF.
Priced at $32 and contains 3.4 oz/ 100 mL in a bright orange coloured plastic jar. Glow Recipe always have amazing packaging for their skincare products, and this new cleansing balm is no different.
Glow Recipe have written a really detailed description of the new Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Smoothing Enzyme Cleansing Balm over on their blog right here, if you fancy learning all about the formula and ingredients in detail.
- Scoop a generous amount.
- On dry skin, gently massage formula in circular motions for up to one minute, focusing on areas that have more makeup.
- Splash lukewarm water to rinse.
- To double cleanse, apply one to two pumps of Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser (sold separately) after cleansing balm.
- Creating a lather, gently massage onto skin and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Follow with your usual skincare routine.
Described as having a sorbet-like formula that harnesses papaya enzymes to gently resurface skin while dissolving makeup, dirt, and oil, creating a baby-soft canvas for skincare and makeup.
It is also formulated with antioxidant-rich blueberry, soothing apricot kernel oil, and moisturizing camellia seed oil to leave skin looking clean, bouncy, and glowing. If you like the look of this deliciously fruity Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Smoothing Enzyme Cleansing Balm, it’s available right now.