Glow Recipe have finally revealed their latest launch, and it’s the Glow Recipe Guava Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum, and it’s the newer addition to their serum collection.
They already have their Plum Plump Hyaluronic Serum and also their Avocado Ceramide Recovery Serum, so keep on reading to find out all about the newest serum…
“Brighten dark spots & even skin tone with our new clinically advanced Guava Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum, a potent brightening serum that treats & prevents dark spots with 5 forms of vitamin C, guava, and tranexamic & ferulic acids for glowing, even-toned skin.
Unlike any other vitamin C serum, our Guava Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum delivers clinically-effective ingredients in a stable formula. This silky non-sticky gel is quick absorbing and stays a beautiful pink hue (even over time), while delivering a radiant glow.“
The Glow Recipe Guava Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum is designed to brighten the radiance of all skin types, and the formula features a Vitamin C encapsulation technology which works to treat and prevent dark spots over time, whilst also brightening the skin without any harsh irritation.
The key ingredients within the formula are;
- 5 forms of Vitamin C: Brighten dullness & even skin tone. Our serum includes a stable encapsulated form that delivers optimal potency, gently releasing overtime while minimizing irritation.
- Guava Extract & Seed Oil: Rich in vitamin C & antioxidants to protect against free radical damage.
- Tranexamic Acid: Clinically proven to reduce the look of dark spots & redness over time.
The Glow Recipe Guava Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum is $45, and is said to be suitable for those with dry skin, normal skin, sensitive skin and oily/combination skin. Treating dark spots, dullness and also a loss of firmness and elasticity.
Glow Recipe describe the serum as having a silky, non-sticky water-gel texture that absorbs quickly with no sticky after-feel, and it has a fresh and fruity guava scent too.
1. Apply one to two pumps onto clean skin and gently pat into skin for optimal absorption.
2. Apply daily, morning and night, and follow with moisturizer. (Following morning application, apply sunscreen.)
3. For sensitive skin types, use three to four times per week and gradually increase usage.
4. For maximum potency, store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
I love Glow Recipe as a brand. I don’t know what it is, but every single launch of theirs is exciting and intriguing, and their product photography is always stunning, and leaves me wanting to try whatever they launch. The Glow Recipe Guava Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum sounds like a lovely serum, with great claims, and you can find it right here.
Thank you to my friend @snoopycoupon for the skincare news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!