If you know someone that loves Glow Recipe skincare, the new Glow Recipe Glow Café Vault Set would be the ultimate gift set. Glow Recipe love a good gift set and vault, and this brand new set has launched as part of the brand’s Christmas gift collection for 2021, and it really is incredible.
“Championing natural, gentle, clinically effective and ‘fruit-forward’ skin care products, Glow Recipe’s goal is to make South Korea’s latest skin care trends accessible to beauty-forward women across the globe. This Christmas cracker is bursting with fruity (full-size!) Glow Recipe treats, from their skin-quenching must-have Watermelon Glow products to melty, souffle moisturisers in blueberry, avocado, banana and plum formulas to cleanse, hydrate and treat festive-fatigued skin this yuletide.“
The Glow Recipe Glow Café Vault Set is £322, which is obviously very expensive, however this incredible gift set is packed with full sized Glow Recipe skincare treats, and the set features every Glow Recipe skincare product you could possibly think of.
This chest is a beautiful pink reusable chest, with a café design on the front. You could totally reuse the box to store your Glow Recipe skincare collection inside.
So, which products are included inside the Glow Recipe Glow Café Vault Set?
- Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Serum
- Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Lip Pop
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturiser
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Hyaluronic Clay Pore-Tight Facial
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Lip Pop
- Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Enzyme Cleansing Balm
- Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser
- Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask
- Glow Recipe Avocado Ceramide Recovery Serum
- Glow Recipe Banana Souffle Moisture Cream
It’s amazing that you’re getting thirteen full sized products, and essentially a full skincare routine in the one set. It’s so beautifully presented, and is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!