Glow Recipe are such a lovely K-Beauty skincare brand, and they've just launched the Glow Recipe Fruit Babies Gift Set featuring a collection of miniature sizes of their much-loved skincare treats. Previously, Glow Recipe launched a Glow Babies set but the Glow Recipe Fruit Babies Gift Set is their newest addition to their gifting range.
Glow Recipe Fruit Babies Gift Set
The Glow Recipe Fruit Babies Gift Set features six miniature sizes of their fruity skincare products;
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask
- Glow Recipe Banana Souffle Moisture Cream
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore Tight Toner
- Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask
- Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer
The Glow Recipe Fruit Babies Gift Set is available on Cult Beauty, and the set includes 3 x 10ml, 1 x 7ml, 1 x 5ml and 1 x 3ml sized products, but there's no mention which products contain which volume. You can see that the Watermelon Glow Toner contains 10ml and the Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturiser contains 10ml.
I love the Glow Recipe skincare range, and this set is so cute. It's a great way to sample their skincare products if you haven't already, and they're also perfect sizes for travel too. If you want to give this skincare set a try, it's available now from Cult Beauty for £26.