If you love Glow Recipe skincare, you’ll be excited to learn all about the brand new Glow Recipe Avocado Ceramide Redness Relief Serum.
It’s always exciting whenever Glow Recipe launch a new skincare product, and their last launch was back in April with the launch of the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow AHA Pink Dream Body Cream, so it’s fab to have another new launch so soon.
“Calming ingredients like avocado, ceramide-5, rice milk, and allantoin visibly reduce redness and soothe irritated or sensitized skin.
Skin barrier health is strengthened, resulting in more hydrated, resilient skin. This product has been dermatologist-tested and clinically proven to reduce redness over time.”
The Glow Recipe Avocado Ceramide Redness Relief Serum is a skin-soothing serum made of antioxidant rich avocado and ceramides to help reduce the look of redness and irritation caused by dehydration and a weak skin barrier.
- Avocado Butter and Extract: Intensely soothe and nourish skin.
- Ceramide 5: Visibly reduces redness by supporting skin-barrier health.
- Allantoin: A soothing, calming ingredient that occurs naturally in our bodies and nature.
The Glow Recipe Avocado Ceramide Redness Relief Serum is said to be suitable for normal, combination and oily skin types. It helps to treat the following skincare concerns; Dryness, Redness, Loss of Firmness and Loss of Elasticity too.
- After cleansing, toning, and applying eye cream, dispense one to two pumps into your hand.
- Gently pat onto your slightly damp face and neck until fully absorbed.
- Follow with your favorite moisturizer.
- Apply daily, AM and PM.
The before and after showing the model’s redness after using the new serum is amazing, and you can clearly see a considerable improvement in her skin. I love Glow Recipe skincare anyway, but this new Avocado serum sounds like a great addition to their skincare collection, and it’s available right here.