The latest Glossybox collab beauty box has launched, and it’s the Glossybox x Yours Serenity Limited Edition Beauty Box. We’ve seen a heck of a lot of collabs from Glossybox this year, and this latest box is in collaboration with Yours magazine, for an autumnal themed box of beauty treats.
“Pausing for a moment to practise a little self-care can have a hugely positive effect on each and every one of us… Which is why we’ve teamed up with Yours, to bring you the Yours Serenity Limited Edition this November.
It’s no surprise that many of us often forget to take time to look after ourselves, but this edit features all you could need to indulge in some well-deserved me-time. Worth over £140, this selection of 10 comforting skin and body care products has been curated to help you relax and unwind.“
The Glossybox x Yours Serenity Limited Edition Beauty Box is set to launch on Friday 12th November. Subscribers will be able to buy theirs with their priority access at 9am, whilst non-subscribers will have to wait until general sale at 12pm.
So, what’s inside the Glossybox x Yours Serenity Limited Edition Beauty Box?
- Mio Muscle Motivator Revitalising Gel 30ml worth £6
- Vegan By Happy Skin Aloe Vera Juice Hydrating Body Milk worth £34.99
- Dr Teals Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Soothe & Sleep with Lavender 450g worth £2.99
- Human + Kind Hand Scrub worth £12.85
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Eye Mask worth £6
- Hey Honey Come Undone Daily Makeup Remover for Face and Eyes worth £22.55
- Nailberry L’Oxygene Nail Polish – Strawberry Jam worth £15
- Mitchell & Peach English Leaf Body Oil 50ml worth £23
- GLOSSYBOX Skincare 3-in-1 Moisturiser worth £16
- Ghost Deep Night Eau De Toilette 1.5ml
Once the box launches on Friday, the box will be on sale for £40 to both subscribers and non-subscribers, and as always with limited edition Glossybox beauty boxes, it’s guaranteed to sell out quickly, so snap it up whilst you can.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!