Glossybox are launching yet another collaborative beauty box, and it’s the Glossybox x Hello Beauty Heroes Limited Edition Box. Glossybox are launching so many collab beauty boxes right now, and this latest box is launching very soon…
The Glossybox x Hello Beauty Heroes Limited Edition Box is the second collaborative beauty box with Hello! this year and this box is going to be launching on the 6th of December.
Inside the box, the products are going to be worth over £100, and the box is going to be priced at £35, giving us a nice saving.
“The GLOSSYBOX x HELLO! Beauty Heroes Limited Edition goes on sale to subscribers on Sunday 5th December at 5pm. For this collab, subscribers will be able to use their priority access to buy this Limited Edition an incredible 19 hours before it goes on general sale! Non-subscribers will have to wait until 12pm on Monday 6th December to purchase theirs!“
So, what can we expect to find inside the Glossybox x Hello Beauty Heroes Limited Edition Box?
- Nip + Fab Vitamin C Scrub Fix worth £12.95
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 20g mini worth £9.50
- Vitamasques Fruit Enzyme Pineapple Glow Mask worth £4.99
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Intensive Serum 5ml sample worth £30
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 2.5ml sample worth £2.50
- We Are Paradoxx Repair 3-In-1 Conditioner 30ml mini worth £7.50
- Nuture Nourishing Skin Treatment Cream worth £12.99
- Vita Liberata Invisi Foaming Tan Water 25ml sample worth £3.50
- Illamasqua Beyond Liquid Highlighter – OMG worth £18
- Pinkfishes Deluxe Lashes (Lucky Dip!) worth £2.50
For £35, it’s a great box. There are a lot of minis in this particular box, with five of the products being minis, but you are getting a few full sized products too. If you like the look of this box, it’s going to sell out very quickly, so I’d recommend you sign up to the waiting list right here.