There’s yet another new Glossybox limited edition box, and it’s the Glossybox x Heat Limited Edition Beauty Box. We’ve seen Glossybox team up with Heat Magazine in the past, so it’s exciting to see they’ve collaborated once more for a summer themed beauty box.
The Glossybox x Heat Limited Edition Beauty Box is going to launch on the 13th of August, and the contents inside the box are going to be worth £110 which is amazing for a beauty box.
The Glossybox x Heat Beauty Box is going to be £35, and the value of the items within the box is £110, and we now know some of the products within the box, and it’s going to be launching on the 13th of August;
- Ciate Mango & Lime Burst Nourishing Lip Oil
- Project Lip Matte Lip Plumping Primer
- Hawaiian Tropic Island Bliss Body Mist
- Illamasqua Hydra Veil Primer (mini)
- grace & stella Eyelash Lengthening & Growth Serum
- Rodial Snake Neck Mask
- Nip + Fab Vitamin C Scrub Fix
- Hollywood Browzer (in Turquoise)
- Nails.INC Mayfair Lane Gel Effect Nail Polish
- Sarah Jessica Parker Beauty Born Lovely 10ml
If you’d like to get your hands on the Glossybox x Heat Limited Edition Beauty Box, you can sign up to the waiting list right now, so you’ll be notified as soon as it drops right here.