The Glossybox x Grazia Smart Skincare Limited Edition Box has been revealed as the latest beauty box from Glossybox, and it’s another collaborative box, and this time it’s with Grazia once again. If you’d like to find out more, keep on reading…
The Glossybox x Grazia Smart Skincare Limited Edition Box is launching on the 26th of April, and the contents inside this beauty box will be worth over £200.
“Featuring 10 smart skincare products, the GLOSSYBOX x Grazia Smart Skincare Limited Edition will supercharge your routine from the get-go! Worth over £200, this box has it all. From high-tech serums to the hand cream we all need, expect to see amazing brands too! We can’t wait to get our hands on beauty treats from Rodial, Wishfuland Muradwhen we buy ours! “
What’s included within the Glossybox x Grazia Smart Skincare Limited Edition Box?
- Dr Botanicals – Hemp Infused Natural Moisturiser worth £15.99
- Aveda – Hand Relief™ Moisturising Crème worth £9
- Murad – Intense Recovery Cream worth £10.20
- Dr. Lipp – Original Nipple Balm for Dry Skin, Luscious Lips & Glossy Bits worth £4.99
- Shiseido, Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate worth £23
- Rodial – Vit C Face Soufflé Mini worth £28
- Wishful – Thirst Trap Cocoon Mask worth £8
- Ameliorate – Smoothing Body Exfoliator worth £10
- ESPA – Soothing Pulse Point Oil worth £21
- Avant – Brightening & De-Puffing Hyaluronic Overnight Eye Recovery Mask worth £74
The GLOSSYBOX x Grazia Smart Skincare Limited Edition will be on sale to all on Monday 26th April, and will cost £50! Subscribers will be able to get theirs with priority access at 9am, while non-subscribers can purchase theirs at 12pm.
Glossybox describe the products as being ‘high tech skincare products’ and is guaranteed to sell out quickly once it goes on sale on the 26th of April, so I’d recommend signing up to the waiting list right here to ensure you don’t miss our – sign up right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!