There’s another new Glossybox collaboration box, and this time it’s the Glossybox x Bella Beauty Essentials Limited Edition Box. It’s hard to keep up with all of the new Glossybox collaboration boxes right now, with the Hello box, Heat box and Huda box (all the H’s) launching in the last couple of weeks alone.
The Glossybox x Bella Beauty Essentials Limited Edition Box is set to drop on the 20th of August, so we don’t have to wait too long for the box to launch, and it’s a collaboration with Bella Magazine.
Inside the box there’s going to be SEVEN full sized products, one deluxe sized product and three sample sized products, with a value of over £130 which is amazing. Especially as the box is going to be £25.
So which products are going to be inside the Glossybox x Bella Beauty Essentials Limited Edition Box? we know there’s going to be the following products in the box;
- Ciate London Glow-To Illuminating Blush
- Polished London Toothpaste Tablets
- Bellapierre Cosmetics, Kiss Proof Lip Creme – Incognito
- Nip + Fab Vitamin C Scrub Fix
- Sarah Jessica Parker Beauty Lovely
- JOSÉPHINE COSMETICS DEW/YOU – The Flawless Liquid Highlighter
- Ameliorate Intensive Hand Treatment
- Ecooking Cleansing Gel
- Vita Liberata Blur Luminosity Rose and Gold Sachets
If you like the sound of the Glossybox x Bella Beauty Essentials Limited Edition Box, you can sign up to the waiting list to be notified as soon as the box drop right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!