Glossybox has announced their latest collaborative beauty box, and it’s the Glossybox x Barbie Limited Edition Beauty Box. We’ve seen Glossybox collaborate with beauty brands like Huda Beauty and Fenty Beauty, and influencers too, but collaborating with a doll is kinda random. If you’d like to know what’s inside this box, keep on reading…
The Glossybox Barbie Beauty Box is a limited edition beauty box, with a cute Barbie patterned bright pink box, complete with bright pink tissue paper and ribbon inside the box. Within this box, you’re getting eight full sized products, as well as three deluxe miniature sized products too.
When Does The Glossybox x Barbie Beauty Box Launch?
The special Glossybox X Barbie Limited Edition Beauty Box goes on sale Friday 26th August. Subscribers can get theirs at 9 am for only £30. While non-subscribers can buy theirs for £40 from 12 pm the same day.
What’s Inside The Glossybox x Barbie Limited Edition Beauty Box?
- Skin Division Lashed Up Mascara worth £14.99
- By Terry Hyaluronic Loose Powder Deluxe mini 4g worth £17
- Spectrum Small Fan Brush worth £6.99
- Made By Mitchell Blursh – Sweet Cheeks worth £14
- Rodial Pink Diamond Sheet Mask worth £12
- I Heart Revolution Star Of The Show Highlighter worth £6
- BYBI Night Nutrition Cream worth £26
- Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel Deluxe mini 75ml worth £2.95
- Karina Beauty Sponge worth £8.50
- GLOSSYBOX Skincare X Barbie™ Cleansing Foam worth £12
- We Are Paradoxx 3 in 1 Conditioner Deluxe mini 130ml worth £7.50
How Much Is The Glossybox Barbie Beauty Box?
If you’d like to get your hands on this box, it’ll be £30 for subscribers, and £40 for non-subscribers, and the products inside the box have a collective value of £130, and will be available right here.
All images belong to Glossybox.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!