There’s lots of great beauty boxes launching right now, and the Glossybox USA Limited Edition Easter Egg has been announced, and it looks to be a great line-up. I love that the Easter themed beauty launches are starting to be revealed.
“The Easter Egg Limited Edition is back for the 3rd year in a row!
Valued at over $120, this egg is full of surprises and delights for the lucky GLOSSIES that can snag their eggs first.
But it’s more just an eggceptional collection of products from premium brands and treats.“
The Glossybox USA Limited Edition Easter Egg is launching on the 18th of March right here, and will be worth $120. This year’s design, is an amazing rose gold speckle design which looks so beautiful, complete with a Glossybox branded monochrome bow, making it a beautiful gift idea.
- Subscriber price $24
- Non-subscriber price $29
This year, Glossybox have got 32 special golden eggs which will be distributed at random, and should you get a golden egg, you’ll get a voucher to exchange for the Foreo Bear worth $299 which makes it even more exciting to see which ‘egg’ you receive.
More Easter Beauty Eggs:
- Glossybox UK Limited Edition Easter Egg 2021
- Lookfantastic US Beauty Egg 2021
- Lookfantastic UK Beauty Egg 2021
The Glossybox USA Limited Edition Easter Egg contents are being steadily revealed, and I’ll update this post whenever a new reveal is posted, so you know which products are inside ahead of the launch.
First up in the Easter egg are the following;
- Wander Beauty Dive In Moisturizer Full Size worth $36
- LAPCOS Pearl Brightening Mask Full Size worth $3
- Bioderma Sensibio Cleansing Gel OR Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Balm Deluxe Sample worth $6
- Grande Cosmetics Conditioner Peptide Mascara
- Mademoiselle Provence Hand Cream
- Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Gel Mask 15ml
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Infusion Spray 45ml
The first three products already look great, and I’ll update this post whenever more is revealed..
Thank you SnoopyCoupon for the news!