I have the most exciting sneak peek for you today, and it’s the Glossybox Surprise Me Beauty Advent Calendar 2021. The Glossybox advent calendar, is always one of the most coveted beauty advent calendars each festive season, and it’s always one of the first to sell out, as it’s always in such high demand.
The Glossybox Advent Calendar 2020 was amazing, so it was going to be very difficult for Glossybox to top last year’s offering, but oh wow have they done it. Keep on reading to find out all about the new Glossybox Surprise Me Beauty Advent Calendar 2021.
When does the Glossybox Surprise Me Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 launch? The calendar will be available for purchase on the 10th of September at 9am for those that are Glossybox subscribers.
So if you’re a Glossybox monthly beauty box subscriber, you’ll get exclusive access to purchase the calendar at 9am, before it goes on general sale on the 24th of September at 9am.
Meaning you’ll get access to the Glossybox 2021 Advent Calendar for two weeks before everyone else, which is amazing, especially as the Glossybox advent calendar is one of the most popular, every year.
If you’re not currently subscribed to the Glossybox monthly beauty box subscription, you still have time to do so. You can subscribe via this link, and get your first box for just £10 using the code BIRTHDAY at checkout, and that means you’ll get the exclusive early access for two weeks.
How much is the Glossybox Surprise Me Beauty Advent Calendar 2021? The contents inside this year’s Glossybox advent calendar are worth £465, however, you’ll be able to purchase the calendar for just £85, if you’re a subscriber, or it’ll be £105 for non-subscribers.
So, if you subscribe now for £10, you’ll get early access to the calendar, and also make a huge saving on an already amazing value calendar, as you’ll be able to purchase the calendar for £85, so now’s the time to subscribe, if you haven’t already.
This year’s calendar gives you up to a £380 saving, and the contents this year are even better than last year, which is some doing as last year’s calendar (check out the Glossybox 2020 advent calendar right here), really was fantastic.
Glossybox Surprise Me Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 Waiting List
If you want the Glossybox Surprise Me Advent Calendar, you can sign up to the waiting list right here, and you’ll be notified via email, as soon as it’s available with a direct link to shop.
The design of this year’s Glossybox advent calendar is beautiful, and it’s even more beautiful than last year’s version of the calendar. This year’s calendar features a blush pink, white and gold foil marble design.
There’s a magnetic disc on the front, which you lift to reveal the drawers inside, containing all of the many beauty treats. I think this year’s design is the prettiest Glossybox has ever created, and the contents inside are amazing…
Glossybox Surprise Me Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 Recap
- Contains 25 products with 15 full sized products
- Worth £465
- Available for £85 for subscribers, or £105 for non-subscribers
- Subscriber sale starts 10th September 9am
- Non-subscriber sale starts 24th September 9am
- Waiting list is now open
*Spoiler Alert – please don’t read any further if you don’t want to know what’s inside the calendar*
What’s inside the Glossybox Surprise Me Beauty Advent Calendar 2021?
The Glossybox Surprise Me Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is a 25-day calendar, which count you down to Christmas Day, and features the following products;
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser – Deluxe Mini
- Wander Beauty Trip for Two Blush and Bronzer Duo – Full-Size (worth £35)
- Glov Satin Sleeping Mask (blush pink) – Full-Size (worth $12)
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis The Facialift – Full-Size (worth £32)
- Avant Skincare Eight Hour Retexturising & Anti-Oxidising Hyaluronic Facial Serum – Full-Size (worth £89)
- Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel – Deluxe Mini
- Grow Gorgeous Intense Thickening Hair & Scalp Mask – Deluxe Mini
- W7 Cosmetics Super Brows Super Definition Eyebrow Pencil – Full-Size (worth £2.95)
- Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner – Full-Size (worth £16)
- James Read Sleep Mask Face Retinol – Deluxe Mini
- PIXI Glow Tonic – Full-Size (worth £10)
- Vitamasques Lip Mask – Plump & Repair – Full-Size (worth £4.99)
- Laura Geller Touch Up All Over Face – Deluxe Mini
- Ecooking Peeling Mask – Deluxe Mini
- Magnitone Eco Friendly MicroFibre Cleansing Pads – Deluxe Mini
- Steve Laurent Lip Liner – Full-Size (worth $15)
- Boucleme Scalp Massager – Full-Size (worth £12)
- ZOEVA Infinite Potential Mascara – Full-Size (worth £15)
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray – Deluxe Mini
- LARITZY Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick – Full-Size (worth $20)
- Bubble T Cosmetics Pink Grapefruit Bath Crumble – Full-Size (worth £4.99)
- Verso Skincare Nourishing Cream – Deluxe Mini
- Illamasqua Antimatter Lipstick Bang – Deluxe Mini
- Rodial Soft Focus Glow Drops – Full-Size (worth £50)
- Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow Palette – Full-Size (worth £58)
Look at that line-up of the Glossybox Surprise Me Beauty Advent Calendar 2021. The Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow Palette is worth £58 alone. You can read my full review and see swatches of the Huda Mercury Retrograde Palette right here.
If you’re a subscriber, you can get this calendar for £85, so you’re getting 24 other products for just £27. If you’d like to sign up to the Glossybox 2021 Advent Calendar waiting list, you can find the exclusive link right here.