Did you know that Glossybox Skincare is a thing? The super popular beauty box brand have launched their very own skincare range, and it's going to be revealed this month. If you'd like to find out more about this brand new exciting launch, keep on reading….
They've kicked off the Glossybox Skincare collection with one product to start with, but the rest of the product range is set to be revealed on the 12th of August.
The very first product they've revealed from their upcoming skincare collection is the Glossybox Skincare Eye Boost Cream which is £20 and if you're a Glossybox subscriber, you'll be able to get priority access as well as an exclusive discount on the skincare range.
The Glossybox Skincare Eye Boost Cream is a super lightweight, fast-absorbing formula that reduces the appearance of dark circles and de-puffs your under-eye area, leaving skin looking bright and fresh.
- Elderflower extract reduces the appearance of dark circles
- Eyebright plant extract works to refresh tired, puffy eyes
- Red seaweed creates a protective barrier that locks in moisture around the delicate eye area
Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Plukenetia Volubilis (Inca Inchi) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Propanediol, Boron Nitride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Flower Extract, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Lithothamnion Calcareum (Red Algae) Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
The Glossybox Skincare collection also contains the following products;
- Glossybox Deep Cleansing Cream – multifunctional and super hydrating on the skin – £12 for subscribers and £15 for non-subscribers
- Glossybox Night Serum – hydrates and brighten skin overnight – £18 for subscribers and £20 for non-subscribers
- Glossybox 3-in-1 Rich Moisturiser – plumps, primes and nourishes dry skin – £18 for subscribers and £22.50 for non-subscribers
- Glossybox Eye Boost Cream – combats dark circles and instantly brightens eyes – £16 for subscribers and £20 for non-subscribers
- Glossybox Gentle Foaming Cleanser – nourishes and soothes sensitive skin – £12 for subscribers and £16 for non-subscribers
- Glossybox Purifying Charcoal Cleanser – deeply cleanses and lifts dirt and impurities – £16 for subscribers and £20 for subscribers
- Glossybox 3-in-1 Moisturiser – plumps, primes and protects oily to combination skin – £18 for subscribers and £20 for non-subscribers
- Glossybox Exfoliating Clay Scrub – deeply cleanses your skin and restores radiance – £16 for subscribers and £20 for non-subscribers
- Glossybox Hydrating Mist – tones, primes and refreshes the skin – £16 for subscribers and £20 for non-subscribers
- Glossybox Daily Micellar Gel Cleanser – removes dirt and excess oils – £12 for subscribers and £15 for non-subscribers
I can't recall a beauty box brand creating their own skincare line before, and it's great that their subscribers get a discount too. I am surprised by how expensive the products are, especially as Glossybox aren't a skincare company. Also, I imagine these products are products that subscribers of their beauty box will receive quite frequently, similar to Birchbox and their own brands often feature in their boxes too.