The Glossybox Generation Glossybox November 2021 Edit Beauty Box has been announced as the latest version of the highly popular Generation Glossybox Beauty Box.
If you’ve never come across the Generation Glossybox boxes before, they’re designed with the younger beauty lovers in mind, and they’re always sell out very quickly, with the last box being back in August.
All of which are launching for Black Friday. Keep on reading to find out all about the Glossybox Generation Glossybox November 2021 Edit Beauty Box…
“Coming soon, our latest Generation GLOSSYBOX Limited Edition! The perfect Christmas gift for the young beauty lover in your life this festive season..”
The Glossybox Generation Glossybox November 2021 Edit Beauty Box is set to launch on the 28th of November, and it’s going to include NINE products, and eight of those products are full size – wow!
They’ve even included a 10th product as an extra little treat, and the combined value of the items inside the box is £115, so you’re getting a great deal.
So, what’s inside the Glossybox Generation Glossybox November 2021 Edit Beauty Box?
- Steve Laurant Celebration Eyeshadow Palette worth £23
- Lottie London Firm Shadow Brush worth £8
- So Eco Complexion Sponge worth £6
- Beautaniq Fairytale Bloom Blusher worth £10
- Illamasqua Mini Liquid Eyeliner Mini worth £10
- Botanical Lab Witch Hazel and Salicylic Acid Cleansing Pads worth £9.99
- Vitamasques Pearl Sheet Mask worth £4.99
- Figs & Rouge Wonder Love Clarity Skin Perfecting Serum Drops worth £42
- Hilltop Beauty Original Beeswax Lip Balm worth £5
- Elie Saab Girl Of Now Eau de Parfum 1.5ml sample
When does the Glossybox Generation Glossybox November 2021 Edit Beauty Box launch?
It launches on the 28th of November at 9am for both subscribers and non-subscribers. There’s no early launch time for subscribers, so you’re going to need to be quick if you want this box.
If you are a subscriber, you can get the box for £15, and non-subscribers will pay £20, and you can sign up to the waiting list right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!