It’s time for a new Glossybox limited edition box, and this time it’s the Glossybox Generation Glossybox May 2022 Edit. If you’re new to the Generation Glossybox boxes, they’re designed with younger beauty addicts in mind.
They tend to feature more drugstore to mid-range products, but they still offer great value for money. If you’d like to find out about the latest box, keep on reading…
“Inside this latest Gen G edit, your teen will find some amazing beauty finds that will fill gaps in their growing collection. From perfecting their pout, clearing their skin to creating gorgeous makeup looks, there is something for every beauty loving teen in this hand-picked beauty box. “
The Glossybox Generation Glossybox May 2022 Edit contains ten beauty products, seven of which are full sized, and you’re getting three deluxe minis, plus one extra treat.
Inside the box, the ten products have a collective value of over £85, and you can get your hands on the box on the 27th of May. If you’re an existing Glossybox subscriber, you’ll be able to snap up the Glossybox Generation Glossybox May 2022 Edit for £15, from 9am, with exclusive early access.
If you’re not a subscriber, providing the box doesn’t sell out during the early access period, it’ll be available for general sale for £20 from 12pm onwards. As always, Glossybox will reveal the contents product-by-product.
So, what’s inside the Glossybox Generation Glossybox May 2022 Edit?
- Frank Body Face Scrub OR Frank Glow Mask – Lucky Dip!
- INC.redible Cosmetics Jammy Lips – Fruity Feels worth £12
- Feather & Down Sweet Dream All Purpose Sleep Balm worth £7
- Luna By Luna Clear Brow Gel worth £12
- Karina Beauty Blender Sponge worth £8.50
- Hawaiian Tropic Summer Dreams Fragrance Mist 100ml worth £6
- FLORENA Milky Cleanser or Cleansing Tonic – Lucky Dip!
- The Beauty Crop Palm Balm worth £7
- Bilou Shower Foam – Lucky Dip! worth £3.99
- Ariana Grande R.E.M By Ariana Grande – Extra Treat! sample
So, they are all of the products included within this box. It’s interesting to see three lucky dip options, so boxes will vary, but for the price, it’s a great selection, and it’ll be available right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!