Have you been waiting for a full reveal on the Glossybox Advent Calendar 2022? Well, the Glossybox Freeze The Moment Advent Calendar 2022 is this year’s calendar, and there’s a frozen theme for this year’s calendar. If you’d like to find out all about this advent calendar, keep on reading…
Glossybox Freeze The Moment Advent Calendar 2022
The Glossybox Freeze The Moment Advent Calendar 2022 is a twenty-five-day beauty advent calendar, with a frozen theme, and a chest design, containing twenty-five numbered lilac drawers.
All of the products inside this year’s Glossybox Freeze The Moment Advent Calendar 2022 have a value of £440 worth of products, and you’re getting 28 products this year. Plus, Glossybox has confirmed they’ve given us THREE double-filled drawers, where we’ll get two products inside three of the drawers, which is a nice extra.
When Does The Glossybox Advent Calendar 2022 Launch?
Just like their limited edition boxes, the calendar will be available for subscribers first before going on general sale. Glossybox subscribers will be able to purchase the calendar on the 8th of September at 9am.
General sale for the calendar will be Friday the 9th of September, so you’ll have to wait 24 hours extra, before being able to get your hands on the calendar.
How Much Is The Glossybox 2022 Advent Calendar?
For glossies, the 2022 advent calendar can be purchased for a subscriber-exclusive price of £85! If you’re not a subscriber, you can buy yours for its RRP of £99. Want a £14 saving? Subscribe to GLOSSYBOX to qualify for our subscriber discount.
What’s Inside The Glossybox Freeze The Moment Advent Calendar 2022?
- ICONIC London Precision Contour Duo Pot
- Spectrum Brushes Mini B05 Face Brush
- Color WOW Pop ‘ Lock Glossing Serum
- Forest Essentials Illuminating Body Oil
- Nip & Fab Vitamin C Fix Tonic
- The Beauty Crop Setting Spray
- REFY Brow Pencil (medium)
- Land Of Lashes False Lashes
- Laneige Water Bank Cream
- Bybi Eye Plump Cream
- We Are Paradoxx Moisture Hair Mask
- XLash Eye Serum Pro
- This Works In Transit Close Up
- Korres Wild Rose Night-Brightening Face Mask
- MILK Makeup Rise Mascara
- 111skin Rose Gold Brightening Face Mask
- PLouise Lip Base
- Earth Harbor Phyto-Resurfacin Night Serum
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
- L’Occitane Mini Shampooing Shampoo & Mini Shampooing Conditioner
- Frank Body Body Scrub
- GOSH Copenhagen Brow Lift Lamination Gel
- Glossier Cloud Paint & Balm Dotcom
- Rituals Rituals of Ayurveda Shower Foam & Ritual of Jing Body Lotion
- Magnitone XOXO Soft Touch Facial Cleansing Brush
This is definitely the best advent calendar line-up we’ve seen from Glossybox thus far. I love that there’s three DOUBLE drawers, which makes the calendar a little more exciting, and there’s such a good mix of skincare, haircare, makeup and bodycare this year. I think it’s going to be a super popular advent calendar, and it’ll be available right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!