I have already revealed the contents of the Glossybox USA Easter Egg, and now it’s time for the UK Glossybox Easter Egg 2021 official reveal. Last year I shared the Glossybox Easter Egg 2020, and this year’s offering is even better!
Whilst it’s the same company, the offerings in the UK and the US differ completely, and whilst the egg design is the same, the contents are completely different. If you’d like to see which products are featured within the UK Glossybox Easter Egg 2021, keep on reading…
Last year’s Glossybox Easter Egg sold out in just five minutes flat, which really is crazy, so there’s already a lot of hype and excitement surrounding this year’s egg.
More Easter Beauty Eggs:
- Glossybox USA Limited Edition Easter Egg 2021
- Lookfantastic US Beauty Egg 2021
- Lookfantastic UK Beauty Egg 2021
The Glossybox Easter Egg 2021 is £20 which is very affordable, and a great alternative to chocolate, and it’ll be launching on the 26th of March exclusively right here.
In addition to the egg containing an exciting collection of beauty treats, there are going to be 50 special eggs which will each contain a golden ticket.
If you discover a golden ticket within your egg, you’ll receive a Pandora prize worth £100, as well as £50 to spend on Lookfantastic – amazing right?
The Glossybox Easter Egg 2021 features the same design as the Glossybox US Easter Egg, with a blush pink coloured metal egg-shaped tin, with rose gold foil speckles. It’s such a beautiful design, and I’d have to repurpose mine, as it’s too pretty to waste.
So, which products are included within the Glossybox Easter Egg 2021? Well let me exclusively reveal the line-up….
- Oh K! Chok Chok Illuminating Serum, worth £15.00 (Full Size)
- Hawaiian Tropic Pink Retreat, Worth £6.00 (Deluxe Size)
- St Tropez Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse, worth £12.00 (Deluxe Size)
- St Tropez Dual Sided Luxe Applicator Mitt, worth £5.00 (Full Size)
- Carmex Naturally Intensely Hydrating Lip Balm – Watermelon, worth £3.95 (Full Size)
- NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder, worth £4.65 (Deluxe Size)
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub With Sea Salt, worth £6.40 (Deluxe Size)
- Wander Beauty Mini Scenic Route Hair Treatment , worth £5.60 (Deluxe Size)
- Laura Mercier Rouge Essential Rouge Ultime Lipstick, worth £8.91 (Deluxe Size)
- Juliette has a Gun Musc Invisible Eau De Parfum, worth £13.00 (Deluxe Size)
The Glossybox Easter Egg 2021 is going to be £20 for subscribers and £25 non-subscribers. The products inside the egg are worth over £80, giving you a saving of over £55 which is fantastic, and it’ll be available on the 26th March at 9am for subscribers, and 12pm for non-subscribers.