Glossybox has announced their latest beauty box, and it’s the Glossybox Black Friday Limited Edition Beauty Box. We’ve seen some stellar beauty boxes from Glossybox this year, and they’re showing no signs of slowing down on the epic box launches.
Like the name suggests, this box has been created to celebrate Black Friday, and the box has a beautiful and sleek black design, with a black box, black tissue paper and a black ribbon. I kinda prefer the all-black design to their pink, it just looks a little more luxe.
“If, like us, you love getting your hands on fabulous beauty buys without breaking the bank – you’re going to adore this Black Friday Limited Edition!
Bursting with 10 treats – expect to find seven full-size and three deluxe minis – from the world of makeup, skin and body care, there’s something for every Glossy to enjoy just waiting to be unboxed! Worth over £105 and featuring brands such as Dr Botanicals, The Beauty Crop and Nip + Fab too, you’ll need to act fast to grab yours!“
So, what’s inside the Glossybox Black Friday Limited Edition Beauty Box?
- Brave New Hair, Keratin Mask Concentrate 50ml worth £5
- Joséphine Cosmetics DEW/YOU -The Flawless Liquid Highlighter worth £26.20
- Mitchell & Peach English Leaf Body Oil worth £23
- The Beauty Crop Wing Woman Liquid Eyeliner worth £7
- Lottie London Ombre Blush – Haze 2.9g worth £3.95
- Glov Mask Remover worth £8.90
- Dr Botanicals Hemp Infused Natural Moisturiser worth £15.99
- Vita Liberata Invisi Foaming Tan Water 25ml worth £3.50
- Beauty Pro Brightening Sheet Mask worth £4.95
- Nip + Fab Vitamin C Scrub Fix worth £12.95
Glossybox have said they’re also going to be launching a Limited Edition Christmas Box too, so there’s lots of exciting things to come.
The Glossybox Black Friday Limited Edition Beauty Box is going to go on sale at midnight on Friday 26th November for both subscribers and non-subscribers.
It costs £12.50 for subscribers (that’s even less than last year!) and £20 for non-subscribers. That’s a bargain price for a beauty box, so it’s definitely not a box you’re going to want to miss, and sign up to the waiting list right here.