The Glossybox Advent Calendar is always one of the most popular advent calendars each year, and I have the low-down on the Glossybox Advent Calendar 2020 for you. Glossybox always discounts their advent calendars for those that are existing subscribers, but it’s always a great deal regardless.
The Glossybox Advent Calendar 2020 has a pretty pastel pink and white colour scheme, with a marble theme and gold accents. It’s so girly and cute, and possibly my favourite design Glossybox have ever done for their advent calendars. This year’s calendar has four large drawers, each of which have little satin pull handles.
The Glossybox Advent Calendar 2020 pricing details:
- £80 for subscribers
- £99 for non-subscribers
If you’d like to see the exact contents list, keep on reading – spoiler alert!
Glossybox Advent Calendar 2020 Contents Reveal:
- Brushworks HD Complexion & Contouring Sponge Set / Worth £11.99 / Full-Size
- Illamasqua Liquid Eyeliner/ Worth £21.00 / Full-Size
- Filorga Paris NCEF-REVERSE Supreme Multi-Correction Cream / Worth £10.78 / Deluxe Mini
- Pixi Glow Mist / Worth £16.00 / Full-Size
- Lime Crime Mini Velvetines Liquid Lipstick / Worth £10.00 / Deluxe Mini
- Lee Stafford Hair Apology 10-in-1 Treatment Spray / Worth £11.99 / Full-Size
- GLOSSYBOX Skincare 3-in-1 Moisturiser / Worth £18.00 for subscribers & £22.50 RRP / Full-Size
- Bubble T Winter Berries Bath Bomb Fizzers / Worth £5.99 / Full-Size
- MUA Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil / Worth £1.50 / Full-Size
- Zoeva Screen Queen Highlighting Palette / Worth £15.00 / Full-Size
- Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub / Worth £1.40 / Deluxe Mini
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask / Worth £3.93 / Deluxe Mini
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment / Worth £11.84 / Deluxe Mini
- Ecooking Hand Cream / Worth £7.50 / Deluxe Mini
- Fenty Beauty Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick / Worth £21.00 / Full-Size
- bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer / Worth £6.00 / Deluxe Mini
- The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask / Worth £6.00 / Deluxe Mini
- Sleek Makeup Loose Pigment / Worth £5.49 / Full-Size
- The Vintage Cosmetic Company Polly Bow Make-up Headband / Worth £6.99 / Full-Size
- Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick in Wedding Day / Worth £22.00 / Full-Size
- Avant Skincare 3-1 Hyaluron-Filler Collagen Eye Formula / Worth £99.99 / Full-Size
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant / Worth £13.50 / Deluxe Mini
- KVD Vegan Beauty Go Big Or Go Home Mascara Trooper in Black / Worth £5.00 / Deluxe Mini
- Nails.Inc Victoria Nail Polish / Worth £15.00 / Full-Size
- Iconic London Day to Slay Eyeshadow Palette / Worth £45.00 / Full-Size
If you want to snap up this little beauty, the pre-sale starts on Tuesday 8th September RIGHT HERE, where you can sign up to the waiting list to avoid disappointment.
All images belong to Glossybox.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!