If you’ve missed Glossier announcing new launches over the last few months, their newest product; the Glossier Priming Moisturizer Balance Oil Control Gel Cream has launched today on the Glossier website.
The Glossier Priming Moisturizer Balance was initially sneak peeked back in March, but the images were taken down from Reddit, which I guess is probably because the brand decided to postpone the launch to a later date.
It’s on sale from today for $30, and contains 50ml of product within a white plastic bottle with a pastel pink pump. The pump is perfect for easy dispensing, allowing you to control how much product you want to use, minimising unnecessary wastage.
“One step to moisturize, control shine, and refine the look of pores—specifically formulated for oily and combination skin.” – Glossier
Glossier Priming Moisturizer Balance Oil Control Gel Cream
The Glossier Priming Moisturizer is an existing product within the Glossier product range, which is designed to be a hydrating facial moisturiser to make the skin glow.
This new Glossier Priming Moisturizer Balance Oil Control Gel Cream is described as being a lightweight gel-cream moisturizer that balances oil without drying skin or leaving a flat, powdery finish. Pores appear minimized, shine is gone, and skin is hydrated and happy.
Glowy moisturizers are great for those with normal to dry skin types, but not for those with oily skin which is where this new addition comes in.
- Developed with oily skin in mind, the gel-cream formula absorbs quickly for a refreshing dose of moisture that doesn’t add additional shine
- Marine Extract instantly reduces visible shine so skin looks mattified and balanced, not flat or dull
- Niacinamide helps improve the look of pores and uneven skin tone, while Willow Bark Extract visibly smooths skin
- The best part is, you’ll see results immediately, and the benefits keep building over time
The new Glossier Priming Moisturizer Balance Oil Control Gel Cream is designed to drench the skin with much-needed hydration, whilst simultaneously refining the appearance of pores, and keeping the skin looking matte with a subtle glow.
- Apple Fruit Extract: helps lock in moisture
- Marine Extract (sourced from the fermentation of Antarctic Ocean marine bacteria): reduces the appearance of shine instantly, throughout the day, and over time
- Niacinamide: helps improve the look of pores
- Willow Bark Extract: helps smooth the look of skin
- Bamboo Extract: helps visibly improve skin’s texture
Glossier have formulated this new edition of their much-loved priming moisturizer to have a feather-light gel cream formula which spreads nicely over the skin, absorbing quickly with no surface residue.
The main goal for this product is that it will improve the look of grease prone skin, by reducing shine – both short term, and long term too. If you love the sound of this new moisturiser, it’s available to purchase right now..