GlamGlow masks are super hyped up within the beauty community, and I’m a big big fan of their masks.
The GlamGlow ThirstySheet SOS Intensive Hydrating Cream Sheet Mask is their newest launch in time for summer, and it’s quite an intriguing one at that.
GlamGlow ThirstySheet SOS Intensive Hydrating Cream Sheet Mask
If you love the GlamGlow ThirstyMud Treatment, you’re going to want to try this new GlamGlow ThirstySheet SOS Intensive Hydrating Cream Sheet Mask as the ThirstyMud Treatment Mask was the inspiration behind this whole sheet mask.
The GlamGlow ThirstySheet SOS Intensive Hydrating Cream Sheet Mask is currently exclusive to the GlamGlow website, where it’s on sale for $12.
I myself, am really intrigued by this mask as it’s described as being a hydrating cream sheet mask. Typically with sheet masks, they’re saturated with an intensive serum like substance which tends to be clear.
Described as being an intensely hydrating vegan cream sheet mask that traps moisture for 24 hours and instantly rescues and nourishes, dry, parched skin on-the-go.
It has been formulated with tropical botanicals like omega-rich passionfruit seed oil and mango seed butter, this deep hydration treatment helps replenish moisture and soften skin with soothing hydration.
Enriched with provitamin B5 and algae extract, skin is left feeling nourished, plumped and hydrated with a restored healthy, dewy glow and sexy, smooth feel.
1. Remove the transparent film from the bottom half of the mask and apply cream side to clean, dry face.
2. Repeat the first two steps while applying the top half of the mask.
3. Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
4. Remove mask, tissue off excess and massage in any remaining cream.
5. Use once a week, as desired or in place of moisturizer.
- Passionfruit Seed Oil – Omega-rich oil helps nourish and soften dull, dry skin.
- Mango Seed Butter – A plant-derived emollient that works to instantly nourish skin in SOS mode.
- Provitamin B5 – Humectant that helps seal in moisture.
I so want to try this new GlamGlow ThirstySheet SOS Intensive Hydrating Cream Sheet Mask as it sounds like exactly what my skin needs right now.
I like the idea of a sheet mask being saturated in cream, and it really does sound promising from the claims.
The ThirstyMud is one of the best hydrating face masks I’ve tried, so I have no doubt that the GlamGlow ThirstySheet SOS Intensive Hydrating Cream Sheet Mask will be equally as impressive.