The Glamglow SuperSmooth Acne Clearing 5-Minute Mask To Scrub has been revealed as the latest skincare launch from Glamglow. I love the Glamglow face masks, but they have other really great skincare products within their range, and this latest launch sounds like a fab 2-in-1.
“This 5-minute mask to scrub will make you want to swing both ways: Mask it to detoxify skin or scrub it to exfoliate. The creamy, clay-based formula with Salicylic Acid goes deep into pores to help purge acne-causing oil and debris. Pores look minimized while skin is left clearer and smoother.“
The Glamglow SuperSmooth Acne Clearing 5-Minute Mask To Scrub is $34 and contains 4.2 oz / 125ml of product within a white plastic tube, with silver foil speckles all over the tube.
It’s described as being a 5-minute face mask that doubles as a scrub to help clear acne and leave skin feeling smoother. Allowing you to choose whether you’d like to use it as a face mask, as a scrub or as both.
- Salicylic Acid: Helps treat and prevent acne for clear skin.
- Charcoal and Kaolin Clay: Detoxify pores while absorbing excess oil.
- Silica Beads: Exfoliate for smoother, retexturized skin.
- As a cleansing scrub, massage gently over wet skin morning and night. Rinse well with water and follow with regular moisturizer.
- As a 5-minute mask, apply a thin layer all over the face or on focused areas (where needed) 1-2 times a week.
- Rinse well with water and follow with regular moisturizer.
- Use as directed. Avoid eye area.
My favourite Glamglow face masks are the YouthMud, ThirstyMud and SuperMud, and it sounds like the Glamglow SuperSmooth Acne Clearing 5-Minute Mask To Scrub could offer the detoxification of the skin like the SuperMud, with the same exfoliative benefits.
I like the idea of being able to choose between using the product as a face mask and/or scrub, and if you’d like to check out the new mask, it’s available right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!