If you’re a GLAMGLOW fan, there’s an exciting new mask to the range! The GLAMGLOW BrightMud Dual-Action Exfoliating Treatment Mask is the latest mask to join their face mask arsenal, and it’s a mud mask that helps brighten the look of dull skin.
The GLAMGLOW ThirstyMud and SuperMud are two of my absolute favourite face masks, and the new GLAMGLOW BrightMud Dual-Action Exfoliating Treatment Mask sounds like something I’m going to love too!
The GLAMGLOW BrightMud Dual-Action Exfoliating Treatment Mask is a 2-in-1 face mask which exfoliates the skin, and mines away at the visible signs of dullness to instantly brighten the entire complexion, and reveal diamond-like luminous skin in just minutes.
The new mask both chemically and exfoliates the deepest layers of the skin’s surface, removing dull skin cells to help to instantly correct an uneven skintone.
Leaving the skin immediately bright with dramatically improved brilliance, smoothness and luminosity all in one.
- Apply an even layer to clean skin in circular motions to activate the mask.
- Leave on for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Saturate skin with warm water, rinse thoroughly for 1 minute while massaging and then pat dry.
- You can instantly improve the look of your glow with the illuminating spheres or wash them away by rinsing a little or rinsing a lot.
- It all depends on your glow goals.
- For best results, use 3 days in a row at first, then up to 2-3 times per week.
If you enjoy the efficacy of a manual exfoliator, but like the brightening effects of a chemical exfoliator, the GLAMGLOW BrightMud Dual-Action Exfoliating Treatment Mask appears to give you the best of both worlds.
Unlike the other GLAMGLOW masks, the new BrightMud is packaged within a rose gold, metallic plastic tube, which I actually prefer to their jars, as you can use every last drop, and if you fancy giving it a try, it’s available right now.