Skip to Content

Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow Foundation

Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow Foundation

Givenchy have kickstarted their 2021 with a brand new foundation! The Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow Foundation joins the brand’s existing Prisme Libre collection, and is designed to complement their iconic Prisme Libre Loose Powders. If you’d like to find out more about this new luxurious foundation, keep on reading…

BUY HERE: Sephora / Harrods / Boots / John Lewis / Feelunique

Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow Foundation

Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow Foundation

Fusing hydration and coverage to perfection, Givenchy’s Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow Foundation caters to your complexion’s every need.

The fruits of 30 years’ worth of expertise, the formula delivers all-day moisture and minimises the appearance of pores and imperfections, all while veiling your visage in a beautiful glow.”

Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow Foundation

The Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow Foundation is a new liquid foundation, which features 97% of its ingredients of natural origin, which is impressive for a liquid foundation. The remaining 3% of the ingredients are said to contribute to optimising the formula’s integrity over time, as well as its sensorial texture. 

Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow Foundation

The Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow Foundation is available in a total of 30 shades, with 1-N80 being the lightest shade on offer, and the deepest shade available is 6-N490, and is priced at £40 / $54.

Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow Foundation

Key Benefits

  • 12Hr glow for a fresh and luminous complexion
  • 12Hr correction for a natural blurring effect
  • 24Hr hydration for a more beautiful skin day after day

Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow Foundation

I prefer a glowy foundation, as I have super dry skin, so I think I’d really enjoy the Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow Foundation. I’m not sure I’d be able to find a shade light enough for my skintone, but the formula sounds really promising.

The Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow Foundation originally was only available from Harrods, but it’s now available at many Givenchy UK stockists, and once it’s available in the US, I’ll be sure to update this post with the stockists information for you. 

BUY HERE: Sephora / Harrods / Boots / John Lewis / Feelunique

All images belong to Givenchy.



*This post contains affiliate links
Wet n Wild Impossible Primer
Wet n Wild Impossible Primer
← Read Last Post
Charlotte Tilbury Lunar New Year Charlotte's Magic Cream 2021
Charlotte Tilbury Lunar New Year Charlotte's Magic Cream 2021
Read Next Post →
Comments are closed.