I have the prettiest skincare product to share with you, and it’s firmly on the top of my wishlist. The Givenchy L’Intemporel Blossom Vitamin C Compact Day Cream is one of the newest launches from Givenchy, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a beautiful presentation for a day cream before.
Givenchy L’Intemporel Blossom Vitamin C Compact Day Cream
The Givenchy L’Intemporel Blossom Vitamin C Compact Day Cream is £45 and contains 12 grams of product within the prettiest pastel pink cushion compact.
I know with skincare it’s all about the formula, and the active ingredients, but I have never seen a skincare product this beautiful.
The marbled design is stunning, and it means every single compact features a completely different marbled design, so no two compacts are the same which makes it feel even more special.
“Discover the new compact anti-fatigue skincare product to always keep at hand for a skin-perfecting action and to help youth protection in one single step.” – Givenchy
The Givenchy L’Intemporel Blossom Vitamin C Compact Day Cream is enclosed within a beautiful portable compact case with a marbled design cream that combines the moisturizing properties of a day cream with a meltingly soft pink-and-white glow-revealing texture.
Described as being a true skin beautifier that freshens, heightens and energizes the complexion upon application while effectively preserving the skin’s youthfulness.
Application after application, the skin is better protected and revitalized. Suppleness and luminosity are as if restored and the skin appears visibly more beautiful.
- Angelica extract: a flower with regenerative properties to help the skin preserve its hydration. Skin is moisturized and better preserved from external aggressions.
- Pink berries: act on the skin’s defenses to ensure active beauty protection.
- Vitamin C: participates in the skin’s elasticity and suppleness to reveal its glow
- Ideal for all skin types, apply in the morning instead of your usual cream.
- Using the sponge applicator, take some cream and smooth it all over the face in upward strokes until complete absorption.
- Tip : For a glowing complexion, concentrate on prominent facial features (cheekbones, bridge of the nose and lip contour) before applying makeup.
The Givenchy L’Intemporel Blossom Vitamin C Compact Day Cream has launched as part of a L’Intemporel Blossom collection, and is available to purchase right now.
All images belong to Givenchy.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!