It’s a big month for ghd, as they’re launching the ghd Unplugged Cordless Styler. This year celebrates the 20th anniversary of ghd and their iconic hair straightener, and now they’re introducing a cordless version of their award-winning straightener.
Ever since Dyson launched their Corrale Styler, lots of hair tool brands have launched their own cordless straightener, and now it’s time for ghd to launch their own. Keep on reading to find out more…
The ghd Unplugged Cordless Styler is set to launch on the 12th of July, however you can pre-order the styler right now via the ghd website, and your styler will be sent via free delivery on the 12th of July.
Described as being portable and powerful; the only cordless product on the market with the guaranteed performance of a regular sized ghd, the new ghd Unplugged Cordless Styler is ghd’s first ever cordless on-the-go hair styler.
Hybrid co-lithium technology contains an advanced long-life lithium battery for trusted top-up cordless use. This combined with the gold standard dual-zone heaters ensures the optimum styling temperature of 185 °C is constantly monitored across both plates for quick, sleek and smooth styles with no extreme heat.
“Top up your style anytime and anywhere with the 1st ghd cordless hair straightener – the new ghd unplugged. With the guaranteed performance of a regular-sized ghd styler for quick, sleek and smooth hair wherever you are, unplugged is your new handbag hair styling hero.
Portable and powerful, the ghd unplugged harnesses Dual-zone technology to ensure the optimum styling temperature of 185°C is maintained throughout styling, so you always have a good hair day no matter where you are.
The ceramic-coated plates glide through hair snag-free to deliver salon-sleek results with 65% more shine*. The compact and sleek design of the ghd unplugged is perfect for quickly styling soft waves, sleek styles and chic texture whether you have last-minute plans or a back to back schedule.“
The ghd Unplugged Cordless Styler is £299, and is available in two different colours; Matte Black, and Matte White. Both colours look super sleek, and come with a USB-C connector and plug, as well as a protective carry case to keep your styler inside.
ghd Unplugged Cordless Styler Key Benefits
- Hybrid Co-lithium technology – Containing an advanced lithium-ion battery to deliver powerful ghd performance on the move.
- Dual-zone technology – Featuring dual-zone technology powered by bespoke ceramic heaters to guarantee a consistent optimum styling temperature of 185ºC for healthy-looking results.
- High-gloss plates – Fine ceramic coating for smooth, snag-free styling and sleek results with 65% more shine*.
- Smart battery level indicator – Keep track of your charge with the battery life indicator, each light representing typically 20% of charge.
- Sleek, ergonomic design – Designed for portable use and versatile styling, create straight looks, bouncy curls and textured waves with ghd unplugged.
- USB-C charging – Charge in just two hours from your laptop, your car or any USB-C socket.
- Flight friendly – Approved for safe travelling in cabin and carry-on luggage, with approval from your airline, so you can take your style anywhere in the world
- Peace of mind Automatically switches off after 3 minutes of inactivity to preserve/optimise battery life.
The ghd Unplugged Cordless Styler both looks and sounds amazing, and will be perfect for travel, especially as it’s approved for air travel both in cabin or carry-on luggage. It’s said to more compact than the ghd Platinum+ Styler, yet offers the same results.
It charges in just under two hours, and one full charge will deliver up to 20 minutes of styling, and you can pre-order the ghd Unplugged Cordless Styler right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!