It’s always exciting whenever ghd launch a new hair tool, and the ghd Rise Volumising Hot Brush is their newest addition to their hot tool collection. The ghd Rise Volumising Hot Brush is the brand’s first ever heated brush, and follows the launch of the Take Control Pink Collection which was created to raise money for charity.
ghd Rise Volumising Hot Brush
“This is the volumising hair hero you’ve been waiting for – introducing the ghd rise™ hot brush that creates 2x more volume* that lasts all day long.
The ghd rise™ hot brush delivers kind-to-hair styling and enviable volume from root to tip, through a combination of SMART ultra-zone technology and 5mm nylon bristles for maximum root lift.
The advanced infinity sensor within the barrel ensures an optimum styling temperature of 185ºC is consistently maintained throughout styling, whilst the smooth-touch bristles allow for close contact at the root creating instant volume, 9/10 agree**.“
The ghd Rise Volumising Hot Brush is £169 and is designed to style dry hair, by gliding effortlessly through the lengths of your hair, adding full-length body with fullness and bounce. ghd claim that the Rise works no matter your hair type or length, allowing you to style chic waves, fierce flicks and bombshell curls with ease and speed.
- Ultra-zone with predictive technology: the latest breakthrough in heat styling which guarantees the optimum styling temperature of 185° is constant across the whole 32mm barrel, allowing consistent beautiful results in one stroke.
- 32mm barrel: the perfect barrel size to add body, fullness and bounce through the lengths of hair.
- 5mm smooth touch bristles: optimised for closest contact to the root for maximum root lift.
- Cool tip: Enables you to create gentle styling tension for maximum root lift.
- Sleek, tapered handle: lightweight design for balance and comfortable use.
- Soft stand to protect surfaces and prevent damage to bristles.
- 25-second heat-up time for quick and effortless styling.
- Sleep mode: Automatically switches off after 30 minutes. 2.7m swivel cord for convenient styling.
The ghd Rise Volumising Hot Brush is said to feel balanced in the hand, with a sleek and tapered barrel for comfortable styling with a 2.7m swivel cord for total ease of use. It also comes with a soft stand to protect the bristles from damage and surfaces.
The before and after photos look really promising, and it looks as if gives amazing volume to the roots. I love every ghd tool I’ve ever tried, so I’d love to try the ghd Rise Volumising Hot Brush as the claims are great. If you fancy giving the Rise a try, it’s available right now.