Garnier have undergone some big changes in the last twelve months, such as being officially approved by Cruelty Free International, and many of their products have been reformulated since their cruelty free status.
The Garnier SkinActive Vitamin C Sheet Mask has launched as a brand new vegan formula, of what appears to be their old Garnier SkinActive Vitamin C Shot Face Mask. So, if you’ve been wanting Garnier to launch a vegan formula of their vitamin C mask, you’re in luck.
BUY HERE: Lookfantastic / Feelunique / Boots
“Wrap your skin in a veil of moisture with the Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Vitamin C Sheet Mask. Illuminate your complexion with this supercharging formula, blended with a nourishing pool of skin-quenching ingredients.
Infused with hyaluronic acid, this rejuvenating mask helps to deeply hydrate the epidermis to reveal a plump, healthy-looking appearance. Enrich with vitamin C, this powerful ingredient helps to boost radiance and lock in moisture for an ultra-bright glow.“
The Garnier SkinActive Vitamin C Sheet Mask is £2.99, and the mask contains the quantity of one bottle of serum according to Garnier. Described as being a revolutionary sheet mask to illuminate and supercharge your skin in just 15 minutes.
- UK’S NO1 SHEET MASK BRAND: For visible results in just 15 minutes
- SUPER HYDRATING + BRIGHTENING: Infused with Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid for an instant boost of replumping radiance
- ONE BOTTLE OF SERUM: Contains the equivalent of a week’s worth of hydrating active
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED AND VEGAN FORMULA: Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive. No animal derived ingredients or by-products.
- LEAPING BUNNY APPROVED by Cruelty Free International
1. Unfold the mask. Gently apply on clean face. Adjust the mask to the contours of your face.
2. Leave it for 15 minutes and then remove the mask.
3. Massage the excess serum into your skin, including neck, or remove it with a cotton pad. Discover Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water for daily make-up removal and soothing cleansing