Skip to Content

Garnier Rose Soothing Face Mist

Garnier Rose Soothing Face Mist

The Garnier Rose Soothing Face Mist is part of a new Garnier skincare range that’s launched featuring rose. There’s the facial mist, Soothing Botanical Cleansing Milk, Botanical Day Cream and Botanical Balm Soothing Moisturiser, all of which are priced under £6.

I love that more skincare brands are launching affordable facial mists, and they’re not all necessarily pumped with alcohol and nasties.

Garnier Rose Soothing Face Mist

Garnier Rose Soothing Face Mist

Made with Rose Water, this facial mist instantly hydrates and refreshes skin, even after makeup. Can be used as a moisturizer to hydrate, before makeup as a primer, after makeup to set it, and anytime throughout the day to refresh skin.

No need to rinse. Suitable for sensitive skin. It contains 96% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% ensure a good sensoriality and preservation of the product. Dermatologically tested.

Garnier Rose Soothing Face Mist

  • Hydrates, Refreshes and Soothes
  • Made with rose water
  • 96% natural origin ingredients
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Vegan formula: no animal derived ingredients or by-products

Ingredients

967259 14, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Arginine, Propanediol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Parfum / Fragrance (F.I.L B226975/1)

Garnier Rose Soothing Face Mist

The Garnier Rose Soothing Face Mist is £5.99 and contains 150ml in a clear plastic bottle with a white pump.

There are over 2000 amazing reviews of this new facial mist on the Garnier website, and it sounds like such a lovely facial mist, especially if you’re a fan of rose. It’s described as being lightweight, and can be applied at any stage of your makeup routine.

The Garnier Rose Soothing Face Mist can be used alone on bare skin as part of your skincare routine, applied during your makeup for added glow or over your finished makeup if you need a boost of hydration, and your makeup is in need of a little refresh. It’s available to purchase now via Boots and Superdrug, as well as the other three products within the collection.

BUY HERE

All images belong to Garnier.



*This post contains affiliate links
MAC Fix + Magic Radiance
MAC Fix + Magic Radiance
← Read Last Post
Nivea Q10c Plus Anti-Wrinkle and Energy 10 Minute Sheet Mask
Nivea Q10c Plus Anti-Wrinkle and Energy 10 Minute Sheet Mask
Read Next Post →
Comments are closed.