There’s a brand new addition to the Garnier micellar water collection, thanks to the launch of the Garnier Micellar Gentle Peeling Water All-In-1.
It’s kinda crazy how many different formulas there are now, within the Garnier micellar water collection. This latest launch takes the total to nine different micellar waters, and if you’d like to find out about this newest version, keep on reading…
Garnier Micellar Gentle Peeling Water All-In-1
“Looking for an effective yet gentle way of cleansing and exfoliating skin? Now with 1% PHA and Glycolic Acid, Garnier’s NEW Micellar Gentle Peeling Water All-In-1 removes makeup, deeply cleanses skin of invisible dirt, SPF & pollution & gently exfoliates to smooth uneven skin texture, and boost glow. “
The Garnier Micellar Gentle Peeling Water All-In-1 is described as being a gentle cleansing and exfoliating solution all-in-one. Allowing you to cleanse your skin, remove your makeup, and gently exfoliate your skin in just one step.
Helping to remove makeup, deeply cleanse your skin, gently exfoliates, smooths uneven skin texture, minimizes enlarged pores, and boosts radiance for healthy-looking skin.
- Micelles: invisible cleansing agents that capture impurities, make-up, dirt, and pollution like a magnet to effectively cleanse.
- 1% PHA + Glycolic Acid (AHA): known for their gentle peeling efficacy to help exfoliate and leave skin smooth.
- Simply apply the product to a cotton or eco pad and wipe the face, eyes, and lips.
- No rinsing required.
- Avoid sun exposure; apply an SPF > 30 in the morning after use.
- In case of irritation, space out application, and in case of persistent irritation, stop using the product.
This Garnier Micellar Gentle Peeling Water All-In-1 contains PHAs as a more gentle exfoliating alternative to AHAs, with a larger molecule, which makes it slower to penetrate the skin, which makes the exfoliating effect more gentle.
Garnier Micellar Peeling Water is hypoallergenic, tested on all skin types and tones, and is formulated with sensitive skin in mind. It can be used on the face, lips and eyes, and is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!