Garnier frequently launch new micellar water formulas, and the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water with Vitamin C is the newest addition to their micellar water collection.
I love a good micellar water, as they’re a great way to remove your makeup before using your cleanser/s of choice. If you’d like to find out all about the new Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water with Vitamin C, keep on reading..
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water with Vitamin C
The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water with Vitamin C is $8.99 and currently an ULTA exclusive, but it should launch at other Garnier stockists very soon. The bottle is a yellow colour, with 400ml / 13.5 fl.oz of product, with the same flip top cap as the other micellar waters in the range.
Garnier claims that their new all-in-1 brightening Micellar Cleansing Water is a facial cleanser and makeup remover that is surprisingly powerful, yet gentle on skin.
The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water with Vitamin C claims to work for all skin types, and it effectively cleanses, removes makeup, and brightens the skin. Working like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing.
The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water with Vitamin C is said to remove makeup, leaving skin perfectly clean without over drying. With a gentle formula which works to remove both face and eye makeup, with a vegan formula that’s formulated without alcohol, oils and fragrance.
Garnier recommend using their micellar waters for the following uses;
- Try Micellar Cleansing Water, Waterproof to remove hair colour stains
- Try Micellar Cleansing water to clean skin and remove excess dirt & oil before waxing
- Try Micellar Cleansing water to clean hands and excess self-tanner immediately after application
- Try Micellar Cleansing Water to clean makeup brushes
- Try Micellar Cleansing Water for pre-workout cleansing and post-workout refresh
- Try Micellar Cleansing Water to fix makeup mistakes
- Pour onto Micellar Cleansing Eco Pad or a cotton pad until fully saturated.
- Gently wipe pad across face to cleanse and remove face makeup.
- To remove eye makeup, hold pad over closed eyelids for a few seconds, then gently wipe away.
- Use daily.
- No need to rinse.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water with Vitamin C Ingredients
AQUA / WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, BHT, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, MYRTRIMONIUM BROMIDE, POLOXAMER 184 F.I.L. C243489/1
I definitely want to try the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water with Vitamin C, as I really like the Garnier micellar waters. My favourite is their oil-infused formula, but I really like the idea of a vitamin C infused micellar water, and it’s available right now.