If you like a good sheet mask, Garnier have launched a new version of their popular sheet masks; the Garnier Fresh Mix Fruit AHA Shot Sheet Mask. Garnier have quite a few different Skin Active sheet masks and tissue masks now, and they’re always adding new ones to the range. Keep on reading to find out about their newest addition to the range.
Garnier Fresh Mix Fruit AHA Shot Sheet Mask
– The quantity of a bottle of serum* (quantity of a 30ml bottle of serum) enriched with Fruit Acids from berry and citrus, freshly preserved.
– A separate ultra-absorbant, dry algae tissue mask, waiting to be infused.
How does the Garnier Fresh Mix Fruit AHA Shot Sheet Mask work?
Once mixed, the tissue is instantly transformed into a soft gel with a bouncy cushion texture that perfectly fits to the face to replump the skin with moisture, leaving skin looking brighter and smoother. Easy to apply, this mask leaves you free to move around during the wait time (15mins). Suitable for sensitive skin.
Garnier Fresh Mix Fruit AHA Shot Sheet Mask Directions
1. Fold the sachet according to the arrow and the dotted line.
2. Fold again according to the second arrow on the right, pushing the serum towards the right.
3. Push the serum up until the seal opens (you should hear a ‘pop’).
4. Push all the serum into the tissue chamber, making sure tissue is fully infused, wait 1 minute.
5. Open sachet and apply the mask onto the face.
6. Remove after 15 minutes, massage in any excess serum or remove with a cotton pad.
Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Betaine, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Algin, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract / Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugarcane Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L C235632/1)
The Garnier Fresh Mix Fruit AHA Shot Sheet Mask is £3.99 and contains 33g of liquid inside. This is such a good range of budget friendly sheet masks. Sometimes sheet masks can be too dry, and they feel as if they don’t actually do anything but these ‘shot’ masks from Garnier really do contain a lot of serum.
There’s always extra serum inside the pouch too, so I think £3.99 is a great price for a mask saturated in 30ml of serum. I can’t wait to try this new Garnier Fresh Mix Fruit AHA Shot Sheet Mask, as the winter has played havoc on my skin so the brightening and smoothing claims have me sold!
All images belong to Garnier and Feelunique.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!