Whenever Fresh launch a new product, there’s always a lot of excitement. The Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Oil Infused Serum launched today, and lots of people are posting about it on social media already.
Did you know that Fresh now have a UK website? Until recently, we had to shop via SpaceNK in order to get our hands on Fresh products, but now they have their own UK site, it’s a lot more accessible for us.
Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Oil Infused Serum
It’s crazy how many brands are launching rose products right now. It’s definitely the ‘buzz’ ingredient right now, alongside CBD oil.
If you love rose, you’re going to love the whole Fresh Rose collection, and this new addition to the range sounds divine.
So what is it?! It’s described as being the brand’s first-ever oil-infused liquid serum created to deliver 24-hour deep hydration for dewy skin that’s plumped with moisture.
Fresh claim it’s the fastest way to dewy skin, with a few shakes, the two potent phases transform into a silky serum, balancing water and oil to give thirsty skin exactly what it needs.
With rosewater, damask rose, and lightweight oils including plant-derived squalane, it deeply hydrates without a greasy finish.
- 100% said their skin was instantly hydrated and plumped with moisture*
- 98% felt their skin was nourished*
- 97% noticed their skin felt replenished and more supple*
- 97% reported the product smoothed the texture of their skin*
- When used with Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream, proven to increase skin’s hydration by 54%**
- Proven to deliver 24-hour deep hydration**
*self-assessment on 61 subjects during 4 weeks / **Instrumental test on 11 subjects
Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Oil Infused Serum Key Ingredients
- Plant-derived squalane: Protects skin and prevents moisture loss
- Water phase: Rosewater and damask rose extract help to soothe and hydrate.
- Oil phase: A blend of skin-friendly oils—rose flower, camelina, rosehip, and squalane—immediately nourishes and softens.
- Rosewater helps to calm and soothe.
- Damask rose extract hydrates and smoothes.
Something that I really like with Fresh, is how comprehensive they are with their product descriptions and claims.
The Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Oil Infused Serum has a dual phase formula, combining a hydrating water phase with a nourishing oil phase to instantly moisturize and protect skin from dehydration and dryness.
The Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Oil Infused Serum can be used in the morning for instant dewiness, or you can use it at night to deeply hydrate and nourish your complexion whilst your sleep.
Fresh recommend using after cleansing, toning and your essence, after shaking the bottle to blend the water and oil phases. Then you lightly pat the serum onto your face with your palms.
The Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Oil Infused Serum is £52 / $59 and contains 100ml of product within a clear, glass bottle with a rose gold coloured lid. This serum sounds really lovely and hydrating, but it is pricey.
Although, usually with serums you get 30ml of product, but the Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Oil Infused Serum has 100ml so you’re getting a lot more product as it’s mixed with oil. This product sounds like something my skin would really enjoy, and it’s available for purchase right now.