If you’re a face mask obsessive, you’re going to want to know all about the Freeman 12 Days of Glow Face Mask Advent Calendar 2020.
Every year, Freeman creates a 12-day advent calendar featuring their different face masks, and this year’s beauty advent calendar has a glow theme.
Freeman 12 Days of Glow Face Mask Advent Calendar
The Freeman 12 Days of Glow Face Mask Advent Calendar is amazingly affordable, at just $9.99 and the contents inside the calendar are worth $15.
I’m not sure how good quality the skincare ingredients are within the Freeman masks, but if you’ve got normal skin or you’re starting out with a skincare routine, you might really enjoy this mask collection.
“Ready, set, mask! Discover an assortment of our all-star facial masks this holiday season. This 12-piece kit includes masking must-haves to keep your skin glowing all year long!”
This Freeman 12 Days of Glow Face Mask Advent Calendar has a holographic, colourful design with twelve face mask sachets – each designed to have different skincare benefits.
Each of the face masks are different colours, and they’re numbered 1-12, allowing you to use them for the 12 days of Christmas, or just every other day during Advent.
Freeman 12 Days of Glow Face Mask Advent Calendar Contents Reveal
- Freeman Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask
- Freeman Soothing Watermelon + Aloe Soothing Gel Mask
- Freeman Cleansing Apple Cider Vinegar Clay Mask
- Freeman Purifying Avocado + Oatmeal Clay Mask
- Freeman Clearing Sweet Tea + Lemon Peel Off Mask
- Freeman Brightening Green Tea + Orange Blossom Peel Off Gel Mask
- Freeman Renewing Cucumber Peel Off Mask
- Freeman Hydrating Glacier Water + Pink Peony Gel Cream Mask
- Freeman Anti-Stress Dead Sea Minerals Clay Mask
- Freeman Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mask & Scrub
- Freeman Revitalizing Pomegranate Peel Off Gel Mask
- Freeman Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud Mask
I think the Freeman 12 Days of Glow Face Mask Advent Calendar is a great budget friendly option, especially if you fancy pampering your skin over the holiday season, and the colourful design is so fun!
All images belong to Freeman.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!