It might be only the middle of August, but the beauty advent calendars are already coming in with the Fortnum’s Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 being the latest to be unveiled.
I know it seems sickeningly early, but that’s just how it works in the beauty advent calendar world. If you’d like to find out all about the super luxe Fortnum’s Beauty Advent Calendar 2020, keep on reading.
Fortnum’s Beauty Advent Calendar 2020
The Fortnum’s Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 is £195, and you can purchase it on their website today, but it won’t be shipped until the 18th of September. It’s usually one of the more popular offerings, so this perhaps gives them enough time to make however many they need to between now and then.
“Commence your Christmas countdown with our show-stopping Beauty Advent Calendar, filled with festive beauty surprises hoarded from Fortnum’s iconic beauty hall – altogether worth over £800.
Contained within each of the 25 drawers are the most nourishing skincare, make-up, haircare, bath, body and wellness treats. Showcasing an array of luxury brands, including Chantecaille, Guerlain, Patchology, Sisley, Fresh, Sol De Janeiro and Elizabeth Scarlett.” – Fortnum & Mason
So the Fortnum’s Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 is £195, however the contents are worth a staggering £800 which is absolutely incredible. You can see why their advent calendar always sells out quickly, with value as good as that.
It’s a 25 door calendar, which I love, and it has a beautiful red and green colour scheme with gold foil accents. Inside this calendar there are fourteen full sized beauty treats, and sixteen deluxe sample sized products.
Fortnum’s Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 Contents Reveal:
- 1. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Kiss Cupuacu Lip Butter (6.2g)
- 2. Instant Effects Instant Lip Plumper
- 3. Le Prunier Beauty Oil (3.7ml)
- 4. Chantecaille Rose de Mai Face Cream (10ml)
- 5. Noble Isle Rhubarb Bath & Shower Gel (75ml), Noble Isle Rhubarb Body Hydrator (75ml) & Noble Isle Tea Rose Body Lotion (75ml)
- 6. Dr Russo SPF 30 Sun Protective Brush-on Moisturiser
- 7. Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Oil (9ml) & Revive Oil (9ml)
- 8. Sisley Black Rose Skin Cream (10ml) & Sisley Black Rose Mask (10ml)
- 9. Patchology Restoring Night Eye Gels
- 10. Ilapothecary Keep Calm Hand & Body Lotion (30ml)
- 11. Lucia Magnani Daily Firming Hydrator (15ml)
- 12. Iconic London Chrome Flash Eye Pot Spellbound (50g)
- 13. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Touch Hand Cream (50ml)
- 14. Christian Breton Liftox Serum (15ml)
- 15. Aurelia Cell Revitalise Night Moisturiser (30ml)
- 16. Bramley Body Wash (100ml)
- 17. Bramley Body Lotion (100ml)
- 18. Cosmetic 27 Baume (15ml)
- 19. Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash (20ml) & Fresh Soy Face Cleanser (20ml)
- 20. Guerlain Abeille Royale Oil (5ml)
- 21. Delilah Volumising and Defining Mascara – Carbon
- 22. Cult51 Neck and Décolleté Firming Cream (30ml)
- 23. 3LAB WW Cream (15ml)
- 24. Bamford B Silent Pillow Mist
- 25. Elizabeth Scarlett Night Sky Cotton Velvet Makeup Bag
The product contents are not necessarily in the order of this list, so although this does tell you what’s inside, it’ll still be a surprise which products you get each day. I’m sure you’ll agree it’s a beautiful advent calendar, and you can check out the other 2020 beauty calendars in my ultimate beauty advent calendar directory.