The Florence By Mills Feed Your Soul Berry in Love Pore Mask is one of many new skincare launches for Millie Bobby Brown’s beauty brand; Florence By Mills. The brand has both makeup and skincare products, but they’ve been focusing on skincare product launches for the last few months.
“The florence by mills Feed Your Soul Berry in Love Pore Mask is a fruit-infused wash-off brightening pore mask.
This cooling pore mask is packed with antioxidants that help protect against environmental stressors and helps revitalize, soften, and visibly brighten skin. Willow Bark Extract acts as a natural astringent to help clarify pores.”
The Florence By Mills Feed Your Soul Berry in Love Pore Mask is a revitalising face mask which softens and brightens the skin with an anti-oxidant rich formula.
It is said to have a cooling effect on the skin, to help refresh and sooth, whilst also helping to protect against environmental stressors too.
- Blackberry, Cranberry, Blueberry, Pomegranate, Black Currant and Sweet Cherry Extract: A blend of antioxidant-rich fruits that help fight and protect against the early visible signs of aging caused by environmental stressors
- Acai Fruit Extract: A fruit extract containing natural ellagic acid that helps visibly brighten skin
- Watermelon Extract: A fruit extract that helps moisturize the skin
- Willow Bark Extract: A natural astringent that helps clarify skin
- Ginseng Root Extract: A plant extract that helps rejuvenate and visibly brighten skin
- Niacinamide: Helps moisturize and visibly brighten skin
The Florence By Mills Feed Your Soul Berry in Love Pore Mask is $18 and contains 100g / 3.4 oz of product within a lilac, squeezy plastic bottle with a cute berry print all over the tube.
Looking at the swatch of the mask, it looks almost like berry jam and to apply you just apply a thin layer to dry skin, and leave it in place for 15 minutes before rinsing. It sounds like such a lovely, fruity face mask, and is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!