One of the most impressive beauty advent calendars last year, was the Flannels Beauty Calendar, and the Flannels Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 is back this year.
Last year’s calendar was the first ever advent calendar for Flannel’s, and it was an absolute nightmare. There was an issue with sourcing the calendars, with a lot of stress and hassle for customers (myself included). Hopefully, those teething issues will be remedied for 2022, let’s take a look at this year’s calendar.
What Is The Flannels Beauty Advent Calendar 2022?
The Flannels Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 is a twenty-five-day advent calendar, which launches for pre-order on the 22nd of August. If you don’t pre-order the calendar, it will go on general sale from the 19th of September – IF they have any left, after the pre-order period.
I personally won’t be ever be ordering this calendar myself, regardless of how amazing the contents are, as the customer service I received last year when trying to buy this calendar was terrible. They ended up pulling the calendar entirely, and whilst I did get a refund, it wasn’t a swift and easy process, so it’s an easy skip for me.
The Flannels Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 is £235 this year, and the contents inside this calendar are worth over £800, which is amazing value for sure. Inside the calendar, you’re getting 25 best selling products, including 18 full sizes.
One calendar contains a £500 Flannels voucher too, so there’s a fun competition element this year. In terms of design, the calendar is a white chest, with a gold foil starburst design on the front (which is extremely similar to the Next Advent Calendar this year).
What’s Inside The Flannels Beauty Advent Calendar 2022?
- Augustinus Bader The Cream (15ml)
- Verso Super Eye Serum (20ml)
- Aqua di Parma Colonia Body Lotion (75ml)
- ROEN Disco Eyeshadow (1.63g)
- Patrick Ta Lip Creme in She’s Independent (7ml)
- Hair By Sam McKnight Mini Lazy Girl Spray (50ml)
- Medik8 Crystal Retinal 3 (30ml)
- Nudestix All Over Face Colour Glow in Bubbly Bebe (7g)
- Nails Inc Nail Polish in Kensington High Street (14ml)
- Larry King Social Life for Your Hair (30ml)
- NEOM 1 Wick Scented Candle in Happiness (185g)
- Natasha Denona Zendo Palette Mini (5 x 0.8g)
- Sarah Chapman Morning Facial (15ml)
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara (Full Size)
- Floral Street Mini Light Discovery Set (5 x 1.5ml)
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita (1.8g)
- Pat McGrath Interstellar Icon Eyeshadow Quad (Full Size)
- Revive Intensite Moisturizing Lip Balm Luxe Conditioner (10ml)
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips 2.0 Lipstick in Red Hot Susan (Full Size)
- SWEED Beroe Lashes
- Escentric Molecules Molecule 04 Fragrance (30ml)
- 111SKIN Rose Quartz Exfoliating Mask (30ml)
- Aqua di Parma Colonia Bath & Shower Gel (75ml)
- Benefit They’re Real Magnet Mascara (Full Size)
- Bioeffect EGF Serum (5ml)
Inside the calendar, you’re getting twenty-five drawers, and they’re grey with little satin ribbons for handles on each of the drawers. There’s no doubt, the contents are impressive.
If you fancy trying to get one this year, it’ll be available from the 22nd of August for pre-order – but good luck, I hope you manage to get one without any stress!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!