The First Aid Beauty Oil-Minimizing Toner with Salicylic Acid has been revealed as being the latest product within the First Aid Beauty Oil-Minimizing skincare collection, and joins the existing First Aid Beauty Oil-Control Moisturizer, and keep on reading to find out more…
“An alcohol-free toner with Salicylic Acid that helps remove excess oil and impurities and control shine.
Formulated with Salicylic Acid, Witch Hazel & Papaya Fruit Extract, this toner helps remove traces of residue or oil without stripping the skin of its natural moisture, so your complexion feels purified & deeply cleansed.“
The First Aid Beauty Oil-Minimizing Toner with Salicylic Acid is $24 / £16.94 and contains 150ml / 5oz of product within a blue tinted plastic bottle with a valve, to control how much product is dispensed once you tip it upside down.
- Gently massage onto clean skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes with water. If skin irritation develops, discontinue use.
- Recycling Guidelines: Both bottle and cap are recyclable. Rinse bottle before recycling.
The First Aid Beauty Oil-Minimizing Toner with Salicylic Acid contains the following key ingredients;
- Colloidal Oatmeal: helps calm and relieve dry or distressed skin
- Papaya Fruit Extract: helps exfoliate skin to minimise appearance of pores
- With Hazel: helps remove excess oil and tighten pores
- Salicylic Acid: helps purify and minimise appearance of pores
The First Aid Beauty Oil-Minimizing Toner with Salicylic Acid is said to work best for those with oily or combination skin, and works to target oiliness, problematic pores, acne and blemishes. What’s more, this toner is alcohol free which means it’ll be less drying, whilst gently purifying the skin, without leaving the skin feeling stripped as well as being shine free (according to their consumer perception study results)
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!