The First Aid Beauty KP Smoothing Body Lotion with 10% AHA has launched today, and is the latest addition to the First Aid Beauty KP collection, alongside the KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub.
The KP collection is designed to treat keratosis pilaris, which is an extremely common skin condition where skin can become bumpy, textured and dry.
“This lotion contains 10% Lactic Acid (AHA) to resurface the top layer of skin, helping to reduce the appearance of hard, rough bumps often associated with KP.
With Urea, Colloidal Oatmeal and Ceramides, the deeply hydrating formula reveals skin that is healthier-looking, supple and silky smooth.“
The First Aid Beauty KP Smoothing Body Lotion with 10% AHA has launched initially as an ULTA exclusive, where it’s on sale for $26, but it will be available from all other First Aid Beauty stockists very soon.
In a consumer perception study with 35 participants after 10 days:
- 100% reported this product reduced the look of their KP bumps and flakiness and was gentle to their skin
In a consumer perception study with 36 participants after immediate use:
- 94% reported this product made their skin feel instantly hydrated and soft, felt lightweight and absorbed quickly
The First Aid Beauty KP Smoothing Body Lotion with 10% AHA contains the following key ingredients;
- Lactic Acid: gently chemically exfoliates and improves skin texture
- Urea: helps smooth and hydrate skin
- Ceramides: helps strengthen skin barrier and moisturize
- Colloidal Oatmeal: helps calm and relieve dry or distressed skin
The First Aid Beauty KP Smoothing Body Lotion with 10% AHA can be used daily on dry skin. The 10% AHA actives help to banish the look of bumps associated with KP, as well as helping to smooth the skin, and boost hydration.
This body lotion helps to chemically exfoliate and resurface the skin, with no greasy or sticky residue on the skin. If you’d like to check out the new FAB KP Smoothing Body Lotion, it’s available right now.