You can’t go wrong when it comes to First Aid Beauty skincare, and the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Niacinamide Dark Spot Serum looks like a powerhouse of a serum. If you’d like to find out more about this brand new serum, keep on reading..
“This effective formula visibly even skin’s tone with a powerhouse niacinamide that’s boosted by licorice root and golden kiwifruit to reveal a more uniform, healthy-looking complexion.“
- Niacinamide: Restores the look of a healthy tone and texture and helps skin appear bouncier.
- Licorice Root: Soothes and visibly brightens skin.
- Golden Kiwifruit: Protects skin from free-radical damage with more vitamin C than an orange.
- Use twice daily in the morning and evening after cleansing.
- Apply three to four drops to fingertips and spread over problem areas or entire face.
- Follow with moisturizer.
- For morning use, follow with SPF.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Laureth-4, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Tetrasodium Edta.
The First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Niacinamide Dark Spot Serum is housed within a glass bottle, with a glass pipette dispenser, and is designed for those with Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily skin types.
If you suffer from dark spots, sunspots, hyperpigmentation, discolouration, and post-blemish marks, this serum sounds really potent, especially looking at the results from their consumer-perception study.
100% reported this product helped reduce the appearance of dark spots and made their complexion look more even-toned, and you can find the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Niacinamide Dark Spot Serum right here.